Unlockables

I am having exactly the same problem. I am definitely playing FMC. I confirmed in-game access to Steam store (both for Steam generally and for FM2013 specifically). I can access the store at the FM2013 start-up screen, but within my saved FMC game the store link is greyed-out (FMC-->Store). Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am trying to get my son some first-team action!

• Administrators
Hi

I purchased unlockables went in to my saved classic game but the store button is greyed out and i am unable to click on it - i contacted support but they refered me to the forum to ask the question - can you help?

I am having exactly the same problem. I am definitely playing FMC. I confirmed in-game access to Steam store (both for Steam generally and for FM2013 specifically). I can access the store at the FM2013 start-up screen, but within my saved FMC game the store link is greyed-out (FMC-->Store). Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am trying to get my son some first-team action!

Sounds like you have enabled to run the game as a host.

You'll need to go into Preferences -> Select the Online Preferences tab.

Then untick 'Allow Friends to join'.

Confirm these changes.

Then you can access the Store.

I have just unlocked 'become a national manager' so i click on it to become England manager but get an error saying:

'A general error has occurred with the store

Error Code: 7'

Anyone know what is happening here?

Also does anyone know if this is the only way I can become England manager (or any nations manager) by using the unlockable or if im good enough will they one day just offer me the job?

Cheers

• Administrators

You're not logged into Steam.

Save your game. Quit FM, and Steam again, and then boot Steam, start FM and reload your save.

• Administrators

I've checked and things are working perfectly for me. If it's not for you then please contact me via PM and I'll try to help.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I'm having trouble unlocking International Management as well. When opening the shop, an error shows up, saying:

A general error has occured with the store

Error code: 0

Any advice or recommendation would be appreciated :)

• Administrators

We're still investigating this and believe this to be a Steam issue but there's no further news yet.

Strange, I still get the error when opening the shop, though the International Management jobs have become available.

The screen flashed for a fraction of a second, and suddenly the jobs appeared on the Job Security and Job Centre screens.

This happened around 3:00 AM last night.

• Administrators

As above, we've discovered this is a Steam issue so should hopefully sort itself soon. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

I just unlocked all players are interested and when i tried to unlock it a message popped up saying 'In order to access the in-game store you must have 'enable steam community in-game' enabled in the steam settings'. I have gone onto steam and have made sure its enabled but it still keeps saying this, is there anything I can do to unlock this/access the store? Or is this the same issue that others in this feed are facing and its being dealt with?

Thanks

• Administrators

The thread will be updated when there's news - there isn't any yet I'm afraid.

• 3 months later...

hi lucas , you seem to be a man in the know, i have won numerous achievements yet i as of yet still find my unlockables locked, and achievements are not registering with game, a little confused to say the least , any pointers?, thanks in advance

• Administrators

We have no way of reproducing this issue as we've got no idea what is causing it.

If you are offline, you won't get achievements until then you go back online.

Lucas,

I am having the same problem as well. I have finished a season undefeated in FMC and it gives me the option to apply the 'foreign influx' unlockable, but when I go to apply it, it doesn't appear in purchased or wallet and the only way to get it is to buy it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
I am having the same problem with the 'Apply to Game' button being greyed out so I can't apply my recently purchased unlockables...

Hi Tom, you need to be in an FMC save game to apply the unlockables.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I purchased unlockables went in to my saved classic game but the store button is greyed out and i am unable to click on it, i contacted support but they refered me to the forum to ask the question. Can you help?

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators
Hi

I've unlocked a few unlockables previously but it's empty when I open the "download" screen in the game. No error message. I'm connected to steam. Pls help me with this issue.

FYI I'm playing FM14

No need to bump an old thread. Follow some of the suggestions in here, if the issue persists then post a thread in the bug forum

Archived