Strange Team Talk issue

Hi,

After upgrading to 13.3.2 I am having a strange behavior in my team talks. In general when I agree with my assistants advice for the general team talk I just ask him to do it, and then I used to be able to give some individual team talk to selected players, but after I have upgraded to the newest patch I can no longer give individual team talks when using assistant for general team talk.

Is this an intended change or a bug?

Kind Regards,

Søren

Can anyone tell me if this is an intended change?

I have noticed that when I have used my assistant for general team talk and he don't have anything for the individual talk thank I can't do anything, but if he offers some individual talks aswell then I have the option to give individual talks to the players - I find this very strange.

Hi,

After upgrading to 13.3.2 I am having a strange behavior in my team talks. In general when I agree with my assistants advice for the general team talk I just ask him to do it, and then I used to be able to give some individual team talk to selected players, but after I have upgraded to the newest patch I can no longer give individual team talks when using assistant for general team talk.

I have noticed the same as well.

Also that player seem more moody or disinterested than they used to do.

Archived