FMS Online Gaming Thread

Offspring8

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be interested in a World Cup - Euro Cup - something of that nature.

We did a few before with PM7, Terk and a few others and that was a bit of fun, we all did a write up on the match reports afterwards.

Takes a while would need to look at a Sun Morning or something so the Asian/Australian/Americans can join.

I'll look at sorting something like that out, Pan.

What you talking about, snowed in? It's the UK not Sweden. I really doubt many of us have has enough snow to class it as being snowed in.

This is the UK, the chief moaning country. A little bit of snow and most treat it's like the world has ended!

Edit: Wouldn't mind having a quick staff reshuffle and transfers check.

If nobody minds I'll take Liverpool (promise not to ruin them Salkster....too much. :( ).

Feel free haha but I won't be going easy against you because you are Liverpool ;)

My first game as Tottenham manager is at home to Stonini's Arsenal. Fair to say I didn't want that as my opening match :(

Yeah go for whatever you want. I went Sunday league just because that's my default.

Fully finished all of my tactics, recalled Romelu Lukaku and identified my transfer targets as well - all ready to go basically!

Since you have recalled Lukaku you won't need Ba :)

I'd like to go into the season with 3 main strikers (hopefully Ba, Sturridge and Lukaku) due to all of the games I'll be playing. If I can get Ba, I'll be booting Torres out ASAP. If I can't get Ba, I'll have to keep Torres. It's not deadly vital, but I'd rather have Ba than Torres!

And we have our first transfer battle ;)

Hnnngghh, I may end up having no choice but to sell Fellaini. Evertons wage budget is terrible, loaning Anderson on 50% wages is going to take up a chunk of it.

I might not be able to afford Fellaini any more unfortunately. I'm sure you could get plenty of cash from City for him though ;)

And then you can wave Ba Ba to Torres.

That's awesome gav. Well done :D

To be honest, that saves me worrying about finding a replacement. If I can hold out for £30m from City, though, it may change my mind :3

For me it depends on how much money I make from selling my deadwood. If I make enough then I may still bid, we'll see ;)

None of this striker nonsense. Everyone knows that title winning sides are made on a bedrock of strong defence. And I have just your man.... :D

- Vastly experienced with over 100 Premier League games under his belt.

- Captains his country, with almost 50 caps.

- Has a great hair cut.

- Won the Danish Superliga as a youngster, added to that has since making the move to one of England's most famous clubs has won prestige blue riband trophies in England (Capital One Cup and...umm...Community Shield).

- Aged 28, an age widely recognised by the world's experts as at the peak of powers for a CB, with 4-5 years at the highest level to look forward to.

- Has many superb artistic tattoo's, so could always start reading him if you get bored waiting for somebody to hit 'continue' in game.

....and best of all, as a gift to my fellow human players a 10% discount on in-game value for this superb, reliable CB. Though get in quick; this offer won't last and demand is high.

None of this striker nonsense. Everyone knows that title winning sides are made on a bedrock of strong defence. And I have just your man.... :D

- Vastly experienced with over 100 Premier League games under his belt.

- Captains his country, with almost 50 caps.

- Has a great hair cut.

- Won the Danish Superliga as a youngster, added to that has since making the move to one of England's most famous clubs has won prestige blue riband trophies in England (Capital One Cup and...umm...Community Shield).

- Aged 28, an age widely recognised by the world's experts as at the peak of powers for a CB, with 4-5 years at the highest level to look forward to.

- Has many superb artistic tattoo's, so could always start reading him if you get bored waiting for somebody to hit 'continue' in game.

....and best of all, as a gift to my fellow human players a 10% discount on in-game value for this superb, reliable CB. Though get in quick; this offer won't last and demand is high.

You forgot to add injury prone :D

Right, time up. What's the time frame for tomorrow? Who is best suited to what times?

Any time for me, no preferences.

Read the first line and thought you was trying to sell us Carragher.

Am scared of the backlash. He stays. :) Unless, being a fan and all, can I tempt you to make an offer....?

Actually i'm out for pub Sunday afters for the two matches :mad: I was gonna say maybe 6.30-7 to get it all running once everyone has done their business if that's ok? If you want to get going before then that's fine with me i'll catch up.

I don't mean to be a jobsworth but I think you'll just have to catch up unfortunately salks. It would be different if there was 4 or 5 people that were going to be late, but if we delay games just for one person every time then the game would progress significantly slower than if we stick to the 'game may continue if a small minority of players are unavailable, regardless of reasons for unavailability' rule.

Not having played network before (except against a mate one on one ages ago), if you're not around and the game carries on without you, is it just like holidaying in game (i.e. ass man takes over on whatever holiday settings you leave...reject all offers etc)?

Not having played network before (except against a mate one on one ages ago), if you're not around and the game carries on without you, is it just like holidaying in game (i.e. ass man takes over on whatever holiday settings you leave...reject all offers etc)?

Yeah, your AM takes over while you're gone. As long as you don't leave him in charge for like a whole season (or 2 or 3, like I did), I doubt there'd be much damage done.

I don't mean to be a jobsworth but I think you'll just have to catch up unfortunately salks. It would be different if there was 4 or 5 people that were going to be late, but if we delay games just for one person every time then the game would progress significantly slower than if we stick to the 'game may continue if a small minority of players are unavailable, regardless of reasons for unavailability' rule.

Yeh that would be fine, think ill be coming back after the Chelsea match anyway. If we want to do that as a general rule i'm happy to agree to it.

After all can't just let you have Demba Ba ;)

Archived