[FMH] Handheld Small Club to Big Club Challenge

Based on the traditional Small to Big Challenges, with one exception, because in Handheld you cannot add a new manager and can't add yourself as a manager at a club. So the clubs for the challenge are set by the 2011/12 results. Newly promoted teams will be the teams available in the leagues with promotion/relegation, and in those without it will be the bottom 2-3 teams depending on the size of the league. Now obviously some leagues will be easier than others, but its just a bit of fun and a place for people to post about their games. I am also interested to see if anyone can complete this in the likes of Spain within the 30 season limit.

To Complete: You must win the National Top Level & Continental Titles

The Available Leagues & The Usable teams in Each

A-League (AUS)       Adelaide Utd, West Sydney*
2nd League (BEL)     Mouscron-Peruwelz, Dessel Sport, Oudenaarde
2nd Division (BRA)   America (RN), CR Brasil, Ipatinga, Joinville
Blue Sq North (ENG)  Chester, Bradford PA, Brackley Town, Oxford City
Blue Sq South (ENG)  Billericay, AFC Hornchurch, Bath City, Hayes & Yeading
National (FRA)       Uzes Pont du Gard, Bastia, Bourg-Peronnas, Carquefou
3rd Division (GER)   Stuttgarter K, Hallescher
Eerste Divisie (NED) Veendam, AGOVV, Emmen*2
Serie C1 (ITA)       Virtus Entella, San Marino, Cuneo, Treviso, Paganese, Perugia, 
                    Catanzaro
Prem Division (NIR)  Ballinamallard, Lisburn Distillery*3
2nd League (POR)     Tondela, Portimonense, Sporting da Covilha*4
Prem Division (IRE)  Cork City, Shelbourne, Monaghan Utd
3rd Division (SCO)   Clyde, East Stirlingshire
2nd Division B (ESP) Ourense, Caudal Deportivo, Noja, Prat, Loja, Constancia, Marino,
                    Arroyo, Logrones, Barakaldo, Fuenlabrada, San Fernando, Sanluqueno,
                    Binissalem, Yeclano, Pena Sport, Izarra, Tudelano, Aviles, Murcia.
Prem League (WAL)    Connah's Quay, Newtown*5

* West Sydney are a new club

*2 Was no relegation in 2011/12

*3 Avoided relegation in Playoffs

*4 Portimonense & Covilha were to be relegated, but were allowed to stay following other teams being excluded due to financial reasons

*5 Newtown avoided relegation because of Neath being relegated due to no UEFA License.

Quick Rules

No restrictions on signings

Only Load a single league (iOS)

Minimum End of Season screenshot of League Table & Squad

Have some Fun.

How to Screenshots

I will add links as people provide them

Samsung Galaxy S3: Hold Power & Home buttons together

Other Androids: Hold Power & Volume buttons together (4.0 & later), Hold Back & press Home (Earlier versions)

**I will be playing this when I am out and about, and my Big Euro Challenge when at home.

Good Luck everyone, I hope you enjoy.

Des Tiny's

AE Prat

170px-AE_Prat.png

Segunda Division B3 2012/13

The Beginning

AE Prat have added Des Tiny as their new Manager, he is looking forward to putting in place a fast 4-2-3-1 that can attack down the wings and through the middle while being solid at the back.

The Squad: Keepers & Defenders, Midfielders, Forwards

Overall it looks like quite a solid line-up, but will work on it in the next month before our first game. I need some cover at fullback and hopefully some actual wingers rather than the misfits the team currently has.

So which devices can you get fm13 on and still be able to take screenshots?

Well currently I have only been able to test my Galaxy S3 & my partners S2 (Both can take in app screenshots using the above methods), I am fairly sure that the other similar generation androids should be able to take these screenshots as well, but I would need confirmation from others to confirm further which others can take screenshots within FMH13.

Look forward to seeing you here Dover, I am quite enjoying my game with Prat, will give a midseason update when I get there, should be a bit later this week.

I'm currently in November. With me still being on Holiday over here I haven't actually played it much as I'm on PC FM :D

Des Tiny's

AE Prat

170px-AE_Prat.png

Feb 10th 2013 Update

The League

Well the season was a bit up and down the whole way through. We started out going DLWLDWLLW through our first 11 games and it looked like we would end up being a mid-season battler through-out the whole season. At this point we had scored in every game, and also allowed a goal in every single game. Was an insane period, of course it ended pretty quickly as our next nine results were 2-1, 0-1, 1-0, 0-0, 3-0, 0-2, 0-0, 3-3 & 1-2, a lot more zeroes appearing in those games as we fell to 6-5-7 through 18. We carried on playing our next 7 games and seeming to start to make an impact in some games and be totally off the pace in others, 4-0, 1-2, 1-3, 0-2, 3-0, 2-0, 0-2.

Fixtures 1-9 10-18 19-25

The Table

We are in a true battle against relegation, at this stage we have managed to pull ourselves 7ps clear, but could easily fall back down there.

2013-01-03 20.17.27.png

Pretty happy so far, but need to keep pulling towards the top.

My Star Player

Jose Kante - 26 Apps, 18G 4A AvgR: 7.65

Well done so far LLR, you're doing very well and should stay up. I have 3 reasons for Kante's brilliance so far, they are; PACE, Dribbling and Movement :D. The Perfect Poacher.

Just really needs to work on his shooting, the number of times I get a highlight of him free in the box and then shooting over or wide is unacceptable, he is young though, so it might develop.

Des Tiny's

AE Prat

170px-AE_Prat.png

End of Season Update

Season in Brief

League: 9th

Cup: 1st Round Loss

Squad: Keepers & Defence, Midfield, Strikers

The League

With the season being quite up and down early on with just fifteen games to go we were sitting in 13th overall, but a much improved last fifteen games saw us run up the table to 9th as we managed a 7-4-4 record through those games in our leap back to the safe mid table.

Fixtures 23-31

Fixtures 32-40

The SquadToni (GK) - Well he improved in the second half of the season, but I need to concede less goals, so a couple of new keepers are coming. 41 Apps, Conc 59, AvgR: 6.75

Luis Larios (DL/MC) - Mostly played at left back, but was good cover for the centre mid where we had issues. 36 Apps, 3 A, AvgR: 6.72

Oscar Sierra (DR) - The best right back we had, though I am replacing him with an improvement as well. 32 Apps, 1G, 8A, AvgR: 7.15

Albert Cazorla (DC) - Our DC's both averaged over 7 for the season without any goal action, so pretty sure they will be good. 40 Apps, 1G, 1A, AvgR: 7.05

Oriol Ricarte (DC) - The younger DC is excellent at tackling, if he can develop with Cazorla they could be pretty good. 39 Apps, 3A, AvgR: 7.17

Fran Bea (MC) - Not sure on Bea, some good performances, some bad ones. 40 Apps, 3G, 5A, AvgR: 6.70

Ruben Alcaraz (MC) - He had issues for a lot of the season, but ended up the better midfielder. 40 Apps, 3G, 4A, AvgR: 6.90

Ferran (AML) - Our best left winger, really not good enough for the team at this position. 39 Apps, 6G, 3A, AvgR: 6.66

Ignacio Rosillo (AMR) - Started as back-up, but ended as an assist machine after taking over. 35 Apps, 6G, 14A, AvgR: 7.54

Yeray (AMC) - Was pretty solid as the leader at setting up opportunities, but needs to improve. 41 Apps, 10G, 9A, AvgR: 6.85

Jose Kante (ST) - This guy is young enough and improving, I believe he could lead our line for a few seasons. 38 Apps, 23G, 7A, AvgR: 7.54

Roger Matamala (ST) - A damned good back-up to have. 13 Apps, 8G, AvgR: 7.30

Quini (AMRL) - Played a bit on both sides, never got stuck in. 14 Apps, 2A, AvgR: 6.71

Club History

|---------|----------|----------|--------|
| Season  | Division | Position |  Cup   |
| 2012/13 |    2B3   |    [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104160569/FMH%20Big%20Club/League%202.png"]9th[/url]   | 1st Rd |

The Future

Aim: Top 5

New Signings: Pablo Garcia (AML), Victor Lafuente (DR), Tomas Mejias (GK), Tomeu Nadal (GK), Alex Munoz (DL)

Starters Leaving: Toni, Larios, Sierra

Archived