I told my player he will be playing for the reserves as he has not been playing well

He said i deserve that to be honest with you, and me thinking not more the next day or so he tells me he wants to go out on loan if he can't get first team football. maybe all fine and dandy but the transfer window is over and there is only four league games remaining. :rolleyes:

Am i missing something or is this a poor AI thing?

He said i deserve that to be honest with you, and me thinking not more the next day or so he tells me he wants to go out on loan if he can't get first team football. maybe all fine and dandy but the transfer window is over and there is only four league games remaining. :rolleyes:

Am i missing something or is this a poor AI thing?

I suspect he agreed with you because his form was poor but instead of dropping him and setting him to play for the reserves you actually put him in the reserve squad which then triggered the "Wants first team football" message.

I have experienced something similar where I told a player that I will drop him into the reserve squad and he and agrees that he deserved it. After 1 game in the reserve he is concerned that he isn't getting first team football.

I forgot who he was, probably sold him off that season ha.

I have experienced something similar where I told a player that I will drop him into the reserve squad and he and agrees that he deserved it. After 1 game in the reserve he is concerned that he isn't getting first team football.

I forgot who he was, probably sold him off that season ha.

Im not selling Raheem Sterling :D

for the love of god this is driving me crazy, i told a player he will be spending time in reserves as he has not been playing well enough he said i propably deserve that to be honest. a day or two later he wants to be loaned out, what happened to wanting to earn his place back in the reserves??? i say NO stop asking for a loan and earn your place (something like that), he says ok i relish a challenge AGAIN. i'll give it 3 days til it happens again. :rolleyes:

for the love of god this is driving me crazy, i told a player he will be spending time in reserves as he has not been playing well enough he said i propably deserve that to be honest. a day or two later he wants to be loaned out, what happened to wanting to earn his place back in the reserves??? i say NO stop asking for a loan and earn your place (something like that), he says ok i relish a challenge AGAIN. i'll give it 3 days til it happens again. :rolleyes:

As previously mentioned... Dont put them in the reserve squad. Leave in the 1st team squad and just select available for reserve team matches. You wont have the issue then!!!

Archived