Contain doenst work

how in the heaven you can concede eight (eight!!!) goals if you put a contain strategy and put 10 defensive players (all team bar one player)

i saw conceding from crosses almost all goals, with one or two against nine players

that is no real at all, no player, even messi, can beat nine markers, NOBODY can

but, of course, for AI obviously it works...

Sir...... somewhat hypocritical..........

When your "use all shouts on all strikers" works for you, it'sokay. When it doesn't and you concede 8 goals, the game is broken?

I typed out a long reply to your other thread about using the shouts the way you do and that you would come undone. You can not use shouts as prolific as that and as carte blanche and get away with it. I deleted it as I didn't want to post in another 'break the ME' thread.

its the tenth time im playing the same game (city away) the best result i got was a 0-2

tried everything, from contain to attack, using oi's leaving them to assistant, playing mind games

i defeated barcelona after 4 games on the away leg and 3 at home... but city is far more difficult

Then accept the 0-2, analyse where you went wrong, correct it and move on...

or what you could do is provide the community here with a lot more information than you have and we could try and help...

i.e. your formation, there formation, your player roles, player duties, screenshots of these alone will help us understand.

P.S. and trust me, the more you lose, restart and replay the game the more moral destroying it is! Work out your problems between the time you have until the next game.

Archived