Assistant manager needs a headbutt

I cant stand my assistant manager and his little speech bubble in the top right hand corner during a match. If this was real life, and I had him in my ear saying random things to me while I was trying to concentrate on the match, Id tell him to shut up.

Please tell me there is a way to stop this, I cant seem to find it.

Thanks

During a match, click the match feed dropdown menu button (downwards arrow with a picture of a speech bubble on its side near top right corner). Then click "Match Feed Settings" and untick "Enable Match Feed Notifications". You can also use the other tick boxes to choose what info your assman will tell you.

Funny how mine rambled on and on about our passing being rubbish then in the last ten minutes said we had passed well all match .Or how badly our tackling has been when we have something like a 75% success rate at tackles . I often think he is actually watching a different game .

I've always felt that my Assistant Manager is just saying various things literally for the sake of it.

Player A misses a pass, so he says "Player A has been misplacing many of his passes straight to the opposition..."

The game is 5 minutes old and we've had the majority of possession (as often happens with teams at home), so he says "we are keeping possession of the ball and using it well..."

I just ignore him.

Archived