FM13 so you think your Smartno working East to West

leovii

This will be my first journeyman game on FM13 after seein some great threads with great career stories it has inspired me to do my own. Like many other journeyman managers on here I am starting unemployed with Sunday league footballer reputation.

Leagues loaded and game detail - All Eastern European leagues added with Top division clubs in Europe loaded with current international players loaded worldwide. (Leagues will be added and removed as game develops)

Accepted my first job offer after 2 days clicking

Lee_Hoffinski_News_Inbox.png

upload photos

NK Šmartno 1928 is a Slovenian football club from Šmartno ob Paki, which currently plays in Slovenian second division, 2.SNL. The club emerged after the dissolution of NK Šmartno ob Paki, a team that played in Slovenian first division, 1.SNL, for several seasons and were dissolved. However, the new club that was founded in 2005 is legally not a successor of the dissolved club.

NK_Smartno_1928.gif

Club Expectations - Avoid Relegation

Stadium Capacity - 2,000

Finances - OK

Operating Status - Semi Pro

Rivals - NK Maribor and NK Celje

Media Prediction - 9th

March 2013

After 18 games gone and half way through the season I am doin as expected just above relegation zone. I have slipt into the habit of draws with the majority of games ending up a stale mate with low scoring games. I need better quality players to progress but with strict financial restraints from the board I can not afford to bring in better players. Highlights have been a late winner in the 2nd round of the Slovenian Cup against Top division side NK Rudar this has been the best performance so far for me in charge.

Going into the winter break we are undefeated in 3 games and recently pushed ourselves off the bottom and In high hopes for the rest of the season.

NK_Smartno_1928_Fixtures_Schedule_2.png

online photo storage

2_SNL_Overview_Stages.png

image hosting sites

Archived