Can Our Facilities and Backroom Staff Influence Our Unlockable Son's Ability (PA)

I'm wondering if our choice of club when unlocking our Son has an influence on his abilities (PA)?

Does a clubs facilities and Backroom Staff have an influence on his abilities and PA or is it totally random?

For example Manchester United and Altrincham. There is only a few miles between them so they are in the same catchment area regarding local youth intake.

Now when we add (if we want to) our Son in the unlockables is his PA determined by our choice of club?

Manchester United have a rating of 20 for Training in the editor, 17 Youth Coaching, 20 Youth Facilities and 20 Youth Recruitment.

Whereas Altrincham are rated 6 Training, 3 Youth Coaching, -1 Youth Facilities, 2 Youth Recruitment.

So like I've drummed on is our son's PA influenced by our clubs facilities and Backroom Staff or is it totally random thus both Man United and Altrincham have a chance of producing a 200 PA equally just a much as a 50 PA player?

I started a thread on the potential stars but had no official answer. In my game the potential stars increase and decrease. My son had 5 stars when I first applied him to my game. Then when I looked again he had 4 stars. I then loaned him out and he has 3 stars. This is a report from the same AM (Steve Bould).

So.... I have no idea how the game works out the PA. If my son was given a PA of 190 - 200 (5 stars) when i first applied him then why does he now only have 3 stars being on loan?

The stars on the coaches report is in comparison with other players in your team. It's likely that you have brought other better players into your team and so the coach reports will have the ratings changed to reflect the new , better players.

The scout rteports will also be in refelction of the players in your team, so it's worth getting new scout reports every so often.

Archived