Kiddy FC, Ay it.

Dejay

Pre Season Update 2015 / 2016 - Kidderminster Harriers FC.

Tranfers In -

Mustafa Dumbuya - Free from Portsmouth. An explosive right back with bags of pace. Did well for Pompey so hopefully he'll do a job here.

Cameron Park - He's back. After a fantastic loan spell with us he join on a free.

Abdoul Ba - He has the mental capacity of a toddler and can't tackle, but he's a frigging monster. And cheap.

Abdoulay Diaby - Another freebie. He's the striker I desperately wanted as back up to Malbon. High wages is a downside but I think he'll do well.

Ross Wallace - Veteran left sided player. Can play all down the left so that's handy and has done really well in pre season.

Alexis Blanchard - The freebie French revolution continues. A decent player for the middle of the park where we were left short after our summer departures. Also works his socks off.

Pierre Baptiste Behrle - Going to make us a fortune from shirt lettering, this guy has also been impressive in pre season.

Stephan Hennan - Our new left back. Looks like he could do a decent job, scouts reckon he could play in the premier league.

Thomas Carroll - On loan from Spuds, looks a class player. Hopefully he impresses for us. Also impressive in pre season.

Jean Bryan Boukaka - - I like his pace. I bought him in as back up but did well against Man City reserves so I think he may be used as a rotation option, or super sub.

Overview -

We're predicted 24th, so no pressure. I think we can stay up in truth but I think it will be a tough season. Our reputation is still regional which is affecting the players, or quality of player, I can bring in. I'm going to try and upgrade some more of our facilities this year to get the most out of players as our finances seem to be steadily rising at last.

We'll be starting the season at Villa Park, as our stadium plans aren't finished until January. I still think Aggbrough will need expanding in the future as we will be losing out on a lot of potential revenue as I'm positive we're going to have the lowest attendances in the league.

Pre Season wen't well and it seems our team is blending nicely, let's hope we start the season well

preseason.png

So my aim is to stay up, have a nice cup run and make so money :thup:

The training facilities is great news, and I think you'll stay up. That Ba guy and Hennan don't impress me one bit with there stats though. Diaby looks quality, better than Malbon stats-wise.
Progressing very nicely.

Thanks guys. Ba has done surprisingly well. He's dominant in the air and hasn't made any mistakes, yet. My problem at the moment is scoring :(

Mid Season Update 2015/2016 - Kidderminster Harriers FC.

New Signings -

Daniel Marshall - Released by Juventus, looks like a good prospect and will bolster numbers in midfield.

Bobby Zamora - The ex England international was available on a free, and cheap wages. Bought in as back up to Malbon and Diaby. Still looks like he can do a job.

Key Players -

Anthony Malbon - As always, mr reliable. Still banging them in for us.

Micky Demetriou - Still constantly performing, despite my coaches saying he isn't good enough. Scored some cracking free kicks too.

Boukaka - Has done well. Easily beats defenders with his pace. Can hit a mean cross too.

Overview -

Really pleased with how well it's going, we're going to be safe, of that I'm sure. A mid table finish would be ideal and hopefully attract us some sponsers with deep pockets. We've moved back into Aggborough now too, so no more massive gate receipts from Villa Park - However what was promising is the fact we can sell 15,000 - 16,000 tickets weekly. Hopefully we can expand the stadium in the future.

The cups have been poor again, out of the Capital One Cup with a second round loss to Stoke, and lost out in the F.A cup fourth round to Fulham.

Looking at the table, a play off push isn't too unrealistic if we can go on a decent run of form..

End Of Season Update 2015/2016 - Kidderminster Harriers FC.

Key Players -

Anthony Malbon - Once again our top scorer, and now club icon. He's proved he can cut it in this league, despite a dip in form towards the end.

Abdoul Ba - Despite his poor mentals and awful tacking ability, he's been our best centre back. I'll definitely be keeping the beast on for next year.

Aidan Kenneally - Despite being injured for parts of the season he's been great. Awesome in midfield or at wing back this kid has a bright future.

Curtis Nelson - Another good season form him, he's been solid all season. I will need to bring in another centre back for when he or Ba are out though.

Daniel Marshall - The young Italian (who was born in London..) has been class since coming in. Big future for him.

Overview -

It's been a solid season. We finished safely in mid table and even flirted with the play off spots briefly. The lack of depth mainly at the back hurt us the most so I'll bring in new faces and hopefully we can kick on and push higher up the table next time around. Our stadium is being expanded and all of our facilities are being improved so that should boost our reputation, bring in better sponsors and set us up nicely for the future. We're really growing.

I touched on the cups in the mid season update, they weren't great. Out of the F.A cup in the 4th round, out of the COC in the second. I'll look to improve on that next year.

So all in all a promising year. My goal for next year is the top half of the table, perhaps a go at making the play off's, but the main thing will be staying up once more. I need to bring in new faces but keep wages low as we don't have any substantial income at the moment.

Pre-Season Update 2016/2017 - Kidderminster Harriers FC.

Transfers -

Marvin Esor - Highly rated Jamaican international. Should be our starting right wing back (I'm using wingbacks now btw). He's done well in pre season so it's looking promising. Impressive athlete too.

Patrick Bakkenes - Promising striker on loan from Ajax's famed academy. Looks a good prospect and will provide cover up top.

Juan Jose Avalos - Looks like our best signing, cracking German centre back, free from Dortmund. Rated highly and has been impressive in pre season. I really like the look of this lad.

Alphones Areola - A little FM gem for years. Hasn't played at all for PSG and got released. Hopefully can develop here and become a top player for us. Our new #1.

Matty Taylor - Experienced wing back, should provide cover and set piece threats. His legs have gone a bit but can still play a role in our side.

Youssouf Sabaly - Another French player, another freebie. Looks a decent wing back, and has again impressed in pre season. He does like to go forward.

Albert Van Leeuwen - On loan from PSV, cover at the back.

Yoann Gourcuff - The French are invading. Former international will provide experience and flair in the attacking third. Looking forward to seeing him in action after an injury hampered pre season.

Overview -

I have a stronger side, but still lack depth. I'm hoping for mid table and some finance boosting cup runs. Whatever happens though, staying up is a must.

Archived