Young striker needed

Recently started a Newcastle game and i am just coming to the end of the transfer window. I have won every one of my friendlies and i am pretty happy with my progress in terms of transfers. But there is one thing i'm missing. A young pacey striker who i can nurture into the team and can become a future star. I usually like to have 2 stong strikers and 2 pacey finishers. Currently i have Owen(pacey) and Viduka and Martins (both strong.) So i would like a young pacey striker who is willing to come to Newcastle in the first transfer window.

Thanks in advance.

Try Jimmy Briand, Victor Anichebe, Alan Kardec, Guilherme or Henri Saivet (who needs time to develop).

If you want to use Martins as a fast striker instead (he IS very quick you know), you can get Alexandr Prudnikov as your strong man. He usually becomes an awesome player. And is quite decent to start with as well.

Have made an offer for Adrian of Deportivo, anyone ever had him?

Yeah he usually becomes a good midfielder. Otherwise, take a look at Stelvio who will probably cost you 10k and will develop into an equally as good a player.

Archived