How can I improve my team ?

Clark123

Arsenalteam.jpg

Patch - 8.0.2

Season - 2010/2011

Transfer kitty - 150 mil

Last season won the league, champions league and FA Cup. Looking for players that will improve my team. The screenshot is my current 1st team. Any help appreciated.

I know its there but your post gets ignored after a few posts. Ill post it there to please YOU. Sorry to mess up your day.

Don't need to react like that mate he is just saying what the mods should be doing!!!

Im not reacting badly im just saying how i feel when people say that in every thread someone makes similar to mine. I would just prefer people to reply that can actually help me instead of giving me a lecture.

Im not reacting badly im just saying how i feel when people say that in every thread someone makes similar to mine. I would just prefer people to reply that can actually help me instead of giving me a lecture.

Fgs mate that wasn't a lecture.

Read the forum rules btw.

You could maybe sign Sakho to replace Kolo Toure in a few years? And maybe a new MC to provide cover for Fabregas and Denilson, as has already been suggested, Joao Moutinho would be a good choice. Apart from that I believe that it is a very strong squad :).

Archived