MARC VAUGHAN

• SI Staff

I'll try and answer any sensible questions about the new FMH version promptly - however please do bear in mind that I'm currently working hard to ensure these products get finished and into stores so won't always reply as promptly as I might normally like to ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">does it have attendences and stadium names

does it feature feeeder clubs

is there a 2D pitch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does it have ways to increase your stadium size?

Are you able to view your finances?

Thanks Marc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will it have a feature...

where you can control ticket prices?

and feature 14 yr old players?

and will weather affect the way your player play? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry but I hope none of those things are in there!

• SI Staff

There is no 'micro control' on finances/ticket prices or hotdog prices as I feel this would detract from the pick up and play nature of the game.

14 year old players - there are some young wonderkids in the game, but I think the youngest is 15 (also bear in mind the database hasn't been finalised yet).

Weather does affect the match (and incidentally did in the last version also).

There is no 2D pitch on this version of the game.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zapislo:

and where on the last version do we see what the weather is like? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its having an effect during a match it should be visible through the commentary (its fairly subtle - ie. splashes forward when runnning or a mention of the wind). The effect isn't particularly 'huge' in the vast majority of cases (and indeed isn't meant to be) but is present.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> (also bear in mind the database hasn't been finalised yet). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brilliant! Please stick in Sherman Cardenas, Pablo Vitti, Henri Saivet, Pablo Oré, Matias Fernandes, Jorge Validiva and Nicolás Millán (He's 15 now). I think this game would be ace with the previous legends from FMH (original). I found Matias Fernandes and Sherman Cardenas on that and guess what... There both awesome in real life! Nicolás Millán is also a rising star in Chile and is the youngest ever player to play for a Chilean club team. He has also recently been linked with Inter, been offered a trial by Chelsea and is considered to have a similar playing style to Cristiano Ronaldo... Is that enough evidence to go on that this player should be in the new FMH... You be the judge!

I would bring back the players youve mentioned to but also keep in the likes of Van den Borre, Kerlon, Ustari, Ochoa, Palacio etc. and would be good to seee some new players aswell. Maybe little known players that we can experience for the first time for the smaller national leagues?

Archived