THE BETTER HALF´S Tactic & Training Center***Updated With TEAM TACTICS***

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thx. I guess Overload is for playing at home against weaker teams, Posession is for home against stronger teams or away against middle teams and the other 2 for away games is that correct?

Look at it this way. You either use a more direct counter approach, then you use Overload and Counter as your most used versions. Or you play a short passing game, TRYING to retaing possession, then Attack and Cautious is your most usual choices.

As for home and away, its more about how you think tha opponent will play and how much you fear them etc. Risk and reward.

OK. Haven't played FM 2013 yet. But as soon as I get the game will give it a try with Bayern. Is there anyway we can find out begore the game how the oponent will play or is it just about us being favourites or not for the upcoming game?

OK. Haven't played FM 2013 yet. But as soon as I get the game will give it a try with Bayern. Is there anyway we can find out begore the game how the oponent will play or is it just about us being favourites or not for the upcoming game?

Its mostly about that so if only looking at one variable, that the one to look for. When using sets or the TC, I always, always watch the first 10-15 minutes in full match and respond to what I see. Here, I can determine if they play Narrow, Wide, Slow, Quick, POssession based or Direct and on the break etc, pushed up and agressive or if they stand off and try to drag you onto them

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking something in the lines Of

- rigid- counter-Direct- stay in position( the rest default)

Using à 451, I would use 2 ballwinners on support infront Of an anchorman. One stoppet and one cover DC. The wingers and would be down to the players at hand but NO targetman unless he is something extra( which he wont be ;) ).

At home against weaker opposition, I would give the MCs the role Of Box2Box instead and use Wingbacks, also changing the press to press more, and shout " play wider "

Away to better opponents, I would switch strategy to " Defend" and make the Wingers Defensive Wingers and the FC à Defensive forward.

How does that sound ?

Hey THB,

Did you ever try out this approach? I am currently using it in league one on 13.2.2 with Shrewsbury with good (but not excellent results). If you are still interested i can give you more details, but its set up almost exactly as you have said above, except in the more attacking version i keep with BWM not B2B.

• 2 weeks later...
Its mostly about that so if only looking at one variable, that the one to look for. When using sets or the TC, I always, always watch the first 10-15 minutes in full match and respond to what I see. Here, I can determine if they play Narrow, Wide, Slow, Quick, POssession based or Direct and on the break etc, pushed up and agressive or if they stand off and try to drag you onto them

TBH, any advise about shouts during the game? For FM 2012 you had for each tactic specific shouts.

Thx

Could you give me each group of shouts for these specific tactics please?

Mate, for what tactics ?. If you are referring to my sets, then they are not made with the TC, hence shouts are disabled. If you mean the "Team tactics", then the shouts are posted in each screenshot of the formation. If you mean for the TC in general, then you have to present me with a scenario as there are couple of hundred of them.

Mate, for what tactics ?. If you are referring to my sets, then they are not made with the TC, hence shouts are disabled. If you mean the "Team tactics", then the shouts are posted in each screenshot of the formation. If you mean for the TC in general, then you have to present me with a scenario as there are couple of hundred of them.

For your 4-4-2:

ATTACKING POSSESSION - 442 By TBH

CAUTIOUS POSSESSION 442 by TBH

COUNTER - 442 BY TBH

OVERLOAD - 442 BY TBH

For your 4-4-2:

ATTACKING POSSESSION - 442 By TBH

CAUTIOUS POSSESSION 442 by TBH

COUNTER - 442 BY TBH

OVERLOAD - 442 BY TBH

All those sets (including this 442) are made with the Classic tactic Mode and not the TC so shoust are disabled. These sets for those that simply want 4 approaches NOT using shouts .

All those sets (including this 442) are made with the Classic tactic Mode and not the TC so shoust are disabled. These sets for those that simply want 4 approaches NOT using shouts .

So these sets don't need nothing more? Just plug&play?

Could you give me a brief discription about how each of this tactic should be used? Or is ther a better set for a clublie Bayern?

But the description is where you found the tactics

http://thebetterhalf.freeforums.org/final-tactic-before-fm13-the-451-with-wingbacks-t68.html

'

Or have a look in here. All these sets use the same framework as this one

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/315440-Non-Exploiting***-451-with-in-and-out-Wingbacks***-A-set-of-4-versions-By-THEBETTERHALF

Thanks. But these guidelines are for a 4-5-1 right? I'm playing your 4-4-2 tactics. Is this the same?

Like I just wrote, they use the same framework. If you want info about the different versions, you will find it here.

For the first time tacticts not working for me. Just don't understand what really to do on pitch. I'm not getting at it with FM 2013...

Archived