Player count

JLlo

Hey,

What is everyones experience running a save with a high player count? I ran a long term game with 70+ leagues and 110,000 players - it went ok. But I noticed that many national teams still had greyed out players and hardly any regens were coming from the smaller/lower rated nations. So I want to retain more players and my new setup is around 130,000 - 140,000 players. Has anyone played a game with this many players - if so, how has the game run? Is there any vast slowdown in the processing speeds?

Unlikley but you can never be certain, for my save loaded up all leagues from Europe, South & North America so close to 90 leagues with over 140,000 & it is still running fine after 12 season, the end of year updates only take a couple of minutes & general processing is pretty brisk. It is worth mentiomning that I only use FUll Detail for the leagues in the country I'm managing inplus internationl & continental competitions.

At the end of the day it all depends on your PC/Laptop.

Unlikley but you can never be certain, for my save loaded up all leagues from Europe, South & North America so close to 90 leagues with over 140,000 & it is still running fine after 12 season, the end of year updates only take a couple of minutes & general processing is pretty brisk. It is worth mentiomning that I only use FUll Detail for the leagues in the country I'm managing inplus internationl & continental competitions.

At the end of the day it all depends on your PC/Laptop.

What was your recommended amount

Archived