Fm 2008: Official Cisco Roma thread

ganeas out on mine too broken leg wont see him for the rest of the season

how on earth did u get agouda?

just looked at him on my game and hes playing at atalanta in serie a with a value of 3.5 mill!!

he has only scored 3 goals in 12 tho but shud be gd for our division!

do me a favour and check on ur game for a player called mario frick and let me kno hwo hes doin cheers

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh he was awesome for me last season scoring 15 i think but as i only play one upfront ans already with frick, luiz eduardo and ehui hes not gettin a look in would play him in midfield but ive got too many beter players there

just asked the board for and they a new parent clubsaid they will get bk to me hope they dont come bk with roma ha

mourinho hows the new seasons oming along? u get any decent defenders if not have a look at michael vakalopoulos

nahh cant seem to find anyone. i have a bid in for Alessio Alberto Tombesi but it remains to be seem whether he will accept my contract.

signed Frick and he's looking ok, scored one goal so not too many complaints but i need a formation where i can win without the input of Ganea. lookin pretty impossible at the moment. i lost the first league game 4-2 and looking to improve on that now.

ah right ok

well i dont have frick anymore he got to 22 goals for me then the board decided to accept a bid of 500k for him wasnt happy

but i cnt complain im 4 points clear at the top of the table with 3 games to go so aslong as i dnt have a major collapse it looks like ill get promoted!

yeh but are u still scoring if u play 5 at he bk?

i have a question i have just asked for another feeder club and the said i could choose what type and they gave me the options of:

national loan or international loan?

which one should i go for?

ive only had that once when i was arsenal and it seems that every time i made a reccomendation they coulddnt find a suitable club to be linked with so im not too sure. personally i would go for international so that you can gain a firm foothold internationally. My idea of this would be so that you gain a good reputation in other countries as well as in Italy.

I played with 5 at the back in a cup game against a serie C2 side and won 4-0 but it remains to be seen whether or not this will work in serie C1. only time will tell i suppose.

good luck celtic and larsson

umm on who to sell its quite hard int he first season because the players arent reli that known!

load a large database and sign sabic and salamonsson also try to get liviu ganea and luiz eduardo (ginger_mourinho will back me on him) also have a look at a player called mario frick he is immense

Originally posted by anthonyoxx:

good luck celtic and larsson

umm on who to sell its quite hard int he first season because the players arent reli that known!

load a large database and sign sabic and salamonsson also try to get liviu ganea and luiz eduardo (ginger_mourinho will back me on him) also have a look at a player called mario frick he is immense

Cheers anthony!!

Alex Fernandez looks like a good free signing. 19 years old and spanish, hopefully he can be my Ganea.

Alexandru Chipciu will be amazing, he helped rescue my promotion bid at Sutton when I was in league 1, he arrives for £12k.

Bagnara is a Brazilian DM who the fans were impressed with when he signed.

Signed some other cheap players and made the decision to sell Di Canio and Bogdanovic, hope I dont regret it.

Archived