Fm 2008: Official Cisco Roma thread

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/AS_Cisco_Roma.png

Associazione Sportiva Cisco Calcio Roma is an Italian football club, based in Rome, Lazio. The club was founded in 2004 after the merger of A.S. Lodigiani and Cisco Calcio Roma, though they indicate 1972 (Lodigiani's foundation year) in their crest. Cisco Roma, in season 2004/05, played in Serie C2/B as A.S. Cisco Lodigiani and currently plays in Serie C2/C. The team's colors are red and white.

A.S. Lodigiani was known for having one of the finest Italian youth systems, with players such as Luigi Apolloni, Valerio Fiori, Emiliano Moretti and Francesco Totti among its former youth team footballers. Cisco Roma is willing to continue to keep the youth teams on a high level.

Cisco Roma started 2006/2007 season with great ambitions of promotion, after signing former Celtic, Sheffield Wednesday, West Ham, Charlton and Lazio star Paolo Di Canio; it finished 2nd in Serie C2/C, but lost to Reggiana in the promotion playoffs semifinals.

Current squad:

GK Umberto Improta

4 GK Silvio Lafuenti

1 GK Christian Paoletti

12 GK Gianluca Vivan

2 DF Marco Angeletti

29 DF Andrea Cottini

30 DF Luca Ferri

-- DF Giovanni Formiconi

26 DF Steeve Joseph-Reinette

25 DF Emanuele Padella

23 DF Giorgio Santarelli

31 DF Alessandro Zamperini

DF Antonio Mariano Fernández

16 MF Ritchie Zanga

No. Position Player

14 MF Alessandro Alessandrì

17 MF Daniele Bianchi

18 MF Claudio Costanzo

19 MF Davide Drascek

5 MF Alessandro Manni

-- MF Andrea Mallardi

-- MF Andrea Mazzarani

3 MF Giancarlo Pantano

21 FW Daniel Bogdanovic

27 FW Massimo Borgobello

9 FW Paolo Di Canio

11 FW Vincenzo Patrick Guglielmelli

-- FW Alessandro Morbidelli

FW Keivan Zarineh

Notable former players:

Luigi Apolloni (youth squad)

David Di Michele

Valerio Fiori (youth squad)

Emiliano Moretti (youth squad)

Andrea Silenzi

Luca Toni

Francesco Totti (youth squad)

Current stadium:

http://www.corporatehospitality.com/common/img/events/stadio_flaminio.jpg

Transfer budget: 1 million

This challenge looks great with di canio, a good rep, new team, backing of money and alot of potential! can you be the man who takes cisco roma to the top?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest the current quality of players in that division are pretty poor so cant get any worse lol just starting now and already planning to sign devineau and salomonsson on free transfers

well done mate, well here are my signings so far:

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/jesseince/?act...urrent=ciscoroma.jpg

sabic and salomonsson both have pa's of 160 so should be great for this division. I managed to get the god ganea! looking forward to my first league game, good luck mate! what size database are you using mate?

I only use the small database but did consider using a larger one. Good signings there mate.

Roma aren't relly doing me any favours at the moment though their reserve and youth players don't seem interested but i'm gonna keep trying becuase the squad seems quite shallow.

sir frosinone, the skins called mercury mate, you can find it at sortitoutsi.net icon14.gif

mourinho

i didnt bother with the roma players tbh, not saying start again by no means but you would find a large database alot better mate especially as you can get sabic and salomonsson on free transfers, up to you of course icon14.gif

ive never joined in with one of these forum competitions so i thought seeing as im gettin a bit bored with fm08 i thought id have a go at this!

never managed in italy before so was just wondering if there are any transfer regulations etc?

sir frosinone

its the 08 version mate, there are some scroll down bars but doesnt bother me lol

anthony

nice one mate, first time for italy for me as well lol start with a large database, recommended free signings are sabic and salamonsson. Load all players from romania, france, sweden, argentina and brazil for a better chance of good youth players in the future icon14.gif

good luck mate! keep your game updated, im looking forward to this

he is class mate lol i heard about him on the oxford thread, one guy had him playing in the championsleague 7 years on and he was amazing! 6 in 4 for him icon_eek.gif i managed to get him for 700k and hope to keep him but offers often come in from the big clubs after a season or 2. Just won another cup game to give me 4 straight wins, season looking good

hows your season going mate?

oh and i play ganea with the on loan striker rippi with di canio on the bench

ginger_mourinho: yeh i saw he was transfer listed but is quite old so i went for a oungster from brazil called thiago on a free thanks anyways

oh and i just played in my 3rd game of the season and i think its fair to say my teams coming together quite well heres a screenshot of the result:

watagame.jpg

Archived