[Bolivia] LFPB & 2nd Division

Here's my Bolivian leagues created with the advanced editor. After a reasonably long tussle with the editor I managed to replicate nearly realistic Bolivian 1st (LFPB) & 2nd divisions. Again, as in the Paraguay file I created earlier, the game only records one champion in a season so the first team of the calendar year table is crowned as winner of the league. As there is a change in format this year in the Bolivian leagues, the leagues now run from July to May next year and consist of two stages. Here's the detailed structure of both divisions:

LFPB

Autumn Season:

Stage 1 Group stage (2 groups of 6 teams play each other 2 times + 2 regional derby matches = total 12 matches) Regional derbies are set as separate stage 2 which process results into stage 1 (for some reason the regional rivals are not always drawn together, for example Oriente Petrolero gets drawn against Guabira, not Blooming like it should in real life)

Stage 3 Playoff (3 best teams from both qualify to this stage which is played in 3 groups of 2 teams)

Stage 4 Final stage (winners of the playoff + best loser) play in semi finals, winners of which go to the final

Spring Season:

Stage 5 League where teams play each other 2 times

Calendar Year table

Autumn season's group stage + Spring season's league added together decides which team wins the league and which are relegated. There's also relegation playoff with 2 teams from LFPB and 2 teams from 2nd division involved.

2nd Division is a little bit more fictional because of not enough info available. The teams are divided into 8 regional groups (Normally there's 9 of them, but there wasn't enough info about teams in Pando and Beni departments so I combined them into 1 group). 2 best teams of each group qualify to the 2nd phase which is a normal league stage. The winner of this stage gains promotion and 2nd & 3rd team qualify for promotion playoff. There's no relegation from this division.

I also created Copa Aerosur, a league cup in which the teams from LFPB are involved. In real life there are 2 cup, Copa Aerosur & Aerosur del Sur but it was impossible to get right teams to appear in both of the cups so I decided to only add Copa Aerosur.

Some screenshots: th_LFPB1.jpg th_Boli2.jpg th_boli3.jpg

And here's the link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20263260/Bolivia_v3_16_dbc

I have tested it until 2018 and it worked fine. However, if there are any mistakes or bugs please let me know :)

After discovering some unstability with the way I manually edited UIDs of the new competitions, I decided to use existing but extinct competitions instead. This way these leagues are compatible with other databases as long as somebody hasn't activated the exact same league I've activated. I've uploaded new version of the Bolivian leagues with New Zealand US1 Premiership (UID 88006347) now used as Copa Aerosur. The link is in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I'm working on the Venezuelan leagues at the moment. I'm having some difficulties though, because for some strange reason the same structure that uncle ron has used in his Ecuador file doesn't work in my file :confused:

I've tried setting the champions playoff in exactly the same way as in ron's file but it won't record the right teams in the competition history. Probably, if I can't get it to work soon, I'll abandon the playoff stage and set the winner of the regular season as champion.

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome job. Are the colors of the second division teams you had to create the real ones?

Thanks. There might be some inaccuracies in the team colours since it was very difficult for me to find decent info. I left all the teams of which I couldn't find any info untouched (i.e. they have the default colour blue).

Thanks. There might be some inaccuracies in the team colours since it was very difficult for me to find decent info. I left all the teams of which I couldn't find any info untouched (i.e. they have the default colour blue).

Great, that's what I wanted to know. I don't like when people "invent" the colours of the teams when they can't find info. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What about the sophisticated rules in LFPB for which teams qualify for Copa Libertadores and Sudamericana... Any chance of applying them as in real life???

It could be possible but I guess I'd have to re-create the continental rules, and unfortunately I don't think I have time or energy to do that.

• 1 year later...

Archived