Pitch Dimensions

Is it just Spain or the latest patch, that I am not given any option to change my pitch size? I took over last seasom midway through July and thought I had missed the option, and waited patiently until the season was over so I could look forward to changing the size only now its the middle of August and my groundsman is nowhere to be seen!?!

I would say it is a bug. You can’t continue on from the news item, so there’s no way you could have missed it. I got the option on 25th July, two days before my first friendly. Also, has anyone noticed that the Camp Nou is longer than the CHampions League regulations? I just did :)

11kgo00.png

I would say it is a bug. You can’t continue on from the news item, so there’s no way you could have missed it. I got the option on 25th July, two days before my first friendly. Also, has anyone noticed that the Camp Nou is longer than the CHampions League regulations? I just did :)

11kgo00.png

how dare you? You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. :D

yes, but did you make the pitch shorter when it came up?? or did you stick with "current dimensions"!!!

It’s the default setting. All I did was start a new game and sped up to that point, screen-shot and quit. :)

But the Camp Nou is wider than it’s allowed to be, is this correct?

Yeah its not coming up. Really angry about this now. Off to the bugs forum with me then! Thanks for finding out Gandy

@PDAquinas - dont think that affects it - as in my previous club I was renting and still able to adjust pitch size.

Any chance Mods can move this to bugs forum otherwise I will just create a new thread??

Archived