A couple of questions, one a query, one a possibly bug

Query - How is your ticket price calculated? Is it a pre-determined price based on real life, or does it change depending on reputation?

Possible bug. - I've put a bid in for a regen player who has a minimum release fee clause of 18.5m, I offered that, with the date for it to go through at the end of the season(I'm in December now, I don't know if setting a future transfer date affects things like that, which is why I've said 'possible bug'). I also offered more just in case the 2nd time, but it's still been refused. Can anyone shed any light on this?

1. Ticket price is based on real life (check the editor, see what i mean)

2. How old is that regen? What country are you managing in? What country is he from?

1 - Hmm, I thought so. Seems wrong that. If I got my Liverpool team relegated multiple times, they would NOT be able to get away with charging 38 quid a game.(I think that's how much it is, the game is off right now.

2 - He's 27, Italian, has been at Roma his entire career. Has a value of 35 million. I'm managing Liverpool at the moment. I don't see how the age or nationality matters though. I made an offer which met his release fee clause, I should be allowed to talk to the player.

1 - Hmm, I thought so. Seems wrong that. If I got my Liverpool team relegated multiple times, they would NOT be able to get away with charging 38 quid a game.(I think that's how much it is, the game is off right now.

2 - He's 27, Italian, has been at Roma his entire career. Has a value of 35 million. I'm managing Liverpool at the moment. I don't see how the age or nationality matters though. I made an offer which met his release fee clause, I should be allowed to talk to the player.

Well obviously if you got relegated your ticket prices will go down and if you get promoted it'll go up etc...

I was asking his age and nationality because you can't sign U18 players of certain nationalities no matter what (e.g. brazil, argenitina) when you're managing in England. Now that i know that he's 27, Italian, playing for Roma, i can only think its a bug. Is he co-owned?

Well obviously if you got relegated your ticket prices will go down and if you get promoted it'll go up etc...

I was asking his age and nationality because you can't sign U18 players of certain nationalities no matter what (e.g. brazil, argenitina) when you're managing in England. Now that i know that he's 27, Italian, playing for Roma, i can only think its a bug. Is he co-owned?

1 - So how is it decided what my team would charge if they were to be in the championship?

2 - Nope, he's wholly owned by Roma.

One thing. Has he signed a new contract since you originally scouted him at all? If he has it could be his Minimum Release clause has been increased.

Nope. It's telling me in the transfer offer screen, and also on his contract screen on his profile, that his release fee is 18.5million quid. I've matched that.

How are you offering the fee. I think you have to offer it upfront, not spread over time and also not including clauses for the clause to be triggered.

The funds will be up front. No clauses or funds over time. The only thing that I can think of that will affect it is that I'm saying I want it to happen at the end of the season like I said in my OP. But that shouldn't matter in reality, I'm just wondering how SI have implemented it.

The release fee is not active and I'll tell you why:

Normally a player with a minimum release fee has their value capped at that amount.

Can you post a screenshot of the offer screen, where we can see the value, the minimum release clause on the right, and whether the "this offer must be accepted as...." is at the bottom?

act its because he is offering to buy the player at the end of the season and not in the next transfer window. the release clause is active only if you offer to buy immediately.

no, that shouldn't make a difference. it is indeed a bug if the offer doesn't activate the minimum release clause.

Archived