[FM11] From C2 to Serie A

hugo.vfc

Leagues chosen: England,France,Germany,Italy, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Spain,Ukraine, Brazil. Patch 11.2.1 with FMXpert+Update BETA 2.3

100px-Brindisi1912Badge.png

Foot-Ball Brindisi 1912 is an Italian association football club located in Brindisi, Apulia. Its colors are white and blue.

The team last played in Serie C2 in the 2003–04 season. At the end of the year, the team failed due to economic reasons and was placed in Eccellenza.

In the 2004–05 season of Eccellenza Apulia, Brindisi placed second, qualifying for the national playoffs. The team won its two rounds in the playoffs, thus winning promotion to Serie D.

For the next 4 season, the team played in Serie D. In the 2008–09 season, Brindisi clinched first place in Girone H, thus gaining direct promotion to Lega Pro Seconda Divisione.

From Wikipedia

Wish me luck, there expectations is winning the C2, with 750k for transfers and 23.5m to contacts.

I'm Playing in a 4-2-4

And my team is in need of one central, one left winger and one Right Defender

Was gonna comment about that transfer budget but it all makes sense now.

I'm guessing this is a 'one-club career' with you trying to take Brindisi to Serie A?

Or more of a personal goal, moving clubs 'til you manage in Serie A?

Either way good luck :)

o JaY, yes is one club career until a get my goal, being Serie A champion with Brindisi,then only God knows.

Tony Hawker, San Marino as won the 1º and 2º qualifier of the Italian cup so far, and yes is not a problem for me to keep you up to date.

So far i did 5 official games, 4 in the league c cup and 1 in the league. (Taça means cup) (liga mean League) (amigavel means Friendly)

3 victory's

1 Lost

1 Draw

Fixtures

capturardx.jpg

Tony Hawker, after passing in the Cup, san marino has lost the first game in the league and is now at 13º place

Good luck dude. Spent a lot of time in Serie C on my save. How are Pisa and Alto Adige getting on?

thanks a lot im gonna try to go to C1 on the first season

Pisa - 17º ,3games, 0 Wins, 0 Draw, 3 Loses

Alto - 16º, 3games, 0 Wins, 1 Draw, 2 Loses

Archived