good players you NEVER WANT TO sign !!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does El-Hadji Diouf have to do with Suarez? I don't think Suarez bite incident isn't worse than the elbow Zidane gave Materazzi in the WC final. Only because Zidane is worshipped by a lot by football fans and people didn't like Materazzi a lot, it is less worse? Or do you think Zidane isn't integer because of that either. El-Hadji Diouf has done a lot more controversial things in and outside the field so I don't see a comparison. I don't know the exact details of all he's done in the past so I don't judge his integrity.

About my intergrity, I didn't defend Suarez biting. I only told it has nothing to do with integrity. Maybe your problem is understanding the meaning of typed letters.

Zidane elbowed Materazzi? I missed that.

What has El-Hadji Diouf done off the pitch?

I am calling them both cheats, with substantial proof.

I wouldn't say its easy specially in a long 30-40 year career game. I prefer being the big teams most of the time not coz its easy but because i like managing the top players.

Still easier when you have some tens (or hundreds) of millions in the coffers. In fact taking a small team from bottom to top over the course of a few decades is rather satisfying.

Busquets.

Or a player that have played for United and Everton, and Torres.

Never ever in my lifetime will I play that dude.

(No I dont support Real Madrid or any thing like that, infact Liverpool are the only team for me.)

Think he is a awfull player and a cheat.

My friends have even found out that Busquets + me = bad thing.

I play Fifa 11 career quite ofter with some friends, so we decided to play Barcelona, fair enough I have always liked them since I got a barca shirt when I was 4y/o. But I wanted to sell Busquets, they didnt. Well, in our first match they subed on busquets, in his first tackle he gets a red card:) we never played him again. Also I try to take him out every time I play him in FM or Fifa for that mattehr

• 4 weeks later...

i only sign known players, by that i mean 20-32 year olds in general. never sign any of these youth players no point coz most i play is max 6 seasons, mayb 1 day 10 but after that such a drag. i like 2 buy household names and have a squad like that, i just cant find the fun in haviin loads of young superhuman players.

young players id buy(depends on team i normally buy players that i feel suit the team) ganso neymar lukaku hazard

altho havent bought lukaku yet in fm.

bought ganso and neymar for my aris megarich experiment which ended in disaster

bought hazard 4 my malaga team

Archived