Best ever signing?

Well it isn't really a signing, as this player was already at the club. But Graham Dorrans is my favourite player in real life as well as in the game. For lower teams in the premier league he will more than likely become your best player, the amount of through balls he plays through for Odemwingie is just amazing. He has currently helped guide my West Brom squad to an extremely healthy 5th position in the premier league with a loss yet to be recorded. He is just a god. :p

i posted earlier but was reminded of one. Signed a Georgian in CM4 named Cesar Romero for Burton Albion. He was 18 at the time and retired with me at 34. He didnt recieve 1 red card in all those years and never had a single injury, made over 500 appearances for me and I only paid 40 quid for him!

regen called laurence fowler. He playes AMR - i thought it was christiano ronaldo's replacement in the game becasue of his uncanny comparison in regards to scoring, though ronaldo hasn't retired yet so it can't be.

The regen system doesn't work like that anymore. Thats why official SI people call them newgens these days - they're entirely new players, not reincarnations of already existing players.

Archived