[FM11] An American Manager in Europe?

JerseyShoreDave

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2... The Results...

Icelandic Champions Cup We dominated but only got 1 goal from a corner kick... too close!

10th Champions Cup... a new record!!!!

Icelandic Premier League We could of had all wins but the team at one point was made of almost entirely of international players that I had some 15 year olds that can't play for crap filling in lol... Add to that I can only have 3 non EU players playing at once I had to rebalance the team... but we won the league easily.

Team of the Year 7 players are part of the team of the year.

Young Player of the Year Simic is now our best defender!

Golden Boot Messaoudi rocks the league again!!!

Messaoudi is Footballer of the year and rightfully so

Icelandic Cup We won again... good fun

Upper League Cup Total Domination!!!!

The Finances Could be better but it'll take some time :)

Part 3

The Transfers redid the team for the new season... I can only have 3 non EU nationals playing at once so I made that my limit and I am sticking to it. We'll see if this team is able to handle Barcelona soon enough :(

The Squad It dominates domestical, and so far pretty good in Europe. I don't think I'll win the Champions league since the current patch I guess fixed exploitations my 4-3-3 formation had... I don't know why the drop happened in Europe yet domestically I'm dominating more... perception is reality, I can be wrong, and I'm not changing my formation for a few more seasons to see I can get it too work. Time will tell.

The Key Players

Hreinsson More a player of the future then a key one... the best homegrown player EVER.

Edinho My brazilian goalkeeper who is backup to the national team. He was hurt for a bit of the seaon but ended up in 37 games conceding 10 goals and having 28 clean sheets

Milenko Paunovic My best midfielder in 34 matches... he got only 4 goals but the 24 assists were crucial.

Jorge Roman In 38 matches, my second best midfielder got 14 assists.

Slaven Juric in 35 matches my third best striker got 24 goals and 12 assists

Rodrigo The striker of the future and probably second best in 35 matches he got 23 goals and 13 assists

Adil Messaoudi The MAN... THE MYTH... THE LEGEND!!! In 38 matches he scored 41 times, and had 10 assists... in 16 matches with Morocco he scored 13 times... why couldn't he have been Icelandic!!! :(

Archived