[FM11] An American Manager in Europe?

JerseyShoreDave

I don't know... no one has even made an offer for me to go to their club. I think I can win the World Club Cup and maybe strive to make the club the richest in the world.

Quite a few players aren't willing to resign so I dunno if my dynasty is a going to fall apart or not. We'll see for awhile I had moments when we were under the threat of an outside takeover that they were going to ditch me, so it might one day be forced upon me. We'll see

I beat KFK in the Icelandic Cup once ending their dreams....

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Use 2 or 3 strikers, works much better :)

yeah i started the season with 4.4.2 but i like to have control in midfield.

by the way, do you guys know a secret for getting a player to want to sign a deal? my best player only has 6 mths left on his deal and doesnt want to discuss a new deal. usually a long term injury does the trick but i was wondering if there was another way?

yeah i dont wait this long normally but it was just like that when i got to the club, and dont want to lose this player if i can choose. his price has gone down to a price where selling him wouldnt be cost efficient, as he can bring in more success than the money i can get for him unfortunately.

Afturelding - Icelandic Premier Division 2024

20th best Competition in Europe, up 4

We qualify directly into the Group Stage of the Champions League

Club Ranking up 27 to 23rd

Upper League Cup Our secondary guys didn't perform at times, and we didn't perform always as we should but we won the the title again

Icelandic Champions Cup We beat our old foes FH 2-0 to win it again

Icelandic Cup Total domination bit IR in the First Division made a good showing scoring twice on us. We retained the title...

Icelandic Premier Division At the end of the day, we won but only won by 5 pts... not as dominant as we can be.

Top 3 Premier League players of the year

7 Players part of Team of the Year

All of the Champions League matches in 2024

The Groups of the Champions League

Champions League Group A Can't believe Young Boys got second and can't believe Moscow sucked as much as they did!

First Round of the Knockout Stage Got Benfica, should be a good winnable contest

Best 3 Players at the World Club Championships

The Road to Winning the World Club Championship

We did the Quadruple!!!! I know you're in awe... I don't blame you :)

Manager of the Year More gloating of my greatness...

The Squad I'm happy with it, on the one hand it could be trimmed... on the other hand... there are time I could use more. Really need to get rid of 1 guy, a few will leave sooner or later for refusing to renew their contracts and one guy I want out, he's worthless for some reason lol

The Transfers Some whiners left, some interesting talent came in.... including a moldy oldy came home lol But overall not much happened.

Key Players

Milenko Paunovic I am amazed he resigned for another contract, but I'm glad he did he's my best midfielder.... 7 Goals and 21 assists in 37 matches

Jorge Roman Our 2nd best midfielder resigned too, 7 goals, 14 assists in 44 matches, he tackles well and intercepts the ball a ton.

Sindou Bagayoko Our 3rd best Striker, 39 matches and he got 18 goals and 13 assists

Slaven Juric Our 2nd best Striker, in 39 matches, he got 21 goals and 13 assists

Adil Messaoudi The man, the myth, the Legend!!!! Our best striker in 34 matches got 34 goals, and 10 assists

Edinho The greatest Goalie I ever had, represented Brazil at the Olympics. In 49 matches, he concede 30 goals and had 31 clean sheets. He's worth 4 Million and has a 5 million minimum release clause I'm going to need to up that alot to keep him IMHO... hopefully we can deal!

The Finances Still have the debt.. but I do have 24 million in the bank!!!

Stadium Expansion Going to have a 25,000 seat Stadium soon!

Benfica Eliminate me in first Knockout Leg

I won the Champions League last year with mostly the same team, and now this year it seems all around that my 4-3-3 setup isn't as strong as it was before, but I'll make a judgement about that at the end of the season. Any thoughts?

I'm toying to switch to a 3-5-2... can 3 good defenders get the job done? Thoughts?

i've always been trying to make that formation work, cuz its by far my favourite formation, but i cant find the right balance. i think the 3 mc's are crucial. if they dont work properly, then the opposing team will just walk straight through to your 3 defenders.

let me know if you can make it work ;)

Archived