[FM11] No where better to start than Italy...

SelectX

After reading SnakeXe's Messi? Nah... thread, I myself have decided to take charge of a rock bottom Italian club. My in game manager Enzo Foressi has taken charge of Milazzo. With a media prediction of 9th in our first season it's going to be a long climb...

A little info on Milazzo situation.

Team: Milazzo

Nation: Italy

Founded: 1947

Stadium: Grotta Polifemo, 3500 all seater.

Will keep you updated 3 times a season, usually after pre-season, around mid-season and then once the season has ended.

If I happen to be breaking some rules let me know meanwhile, and I'll edit. Also I'll get photo bucket links as soon as possible.

SelectX

Milazzo 2010-2011 Pre-season

After confirming to take over at the club, the first thing I looked at was the squad. Most of the players are on loan from other teams and I am not paying the majority of their low wages. A nice deal with Catania secured them as our parent club, which gives us some money each season and a friendly. I do not intent to send my players out on loan as I prefer securing a players status so he can play the same season, if the player is of no use to me then he must go.

Major changes were made to the squad as I felt it didn't have much depth. After an assistant report I thought we needed a better goalkeeper, another solid centre back, an attacking midfielder and another forward. The formation seen is the one I was going to try out this season.

My pre-season friendlies are against:

Gavorrano (A) - Serie C2/B

Grottaglie (H) - Semi professional

Catania (H) - Serie A

Savoia (H) Amateur

I expect two wins against Grottaglie and Savoia, anything extra is a bonus.

Sorry about this but I'm having trouble with photo bucket lag it's taking up to 15 minutes to just upload one picture. Due to this I'll need to update you in various parts rather than three times a season. Sorry

SelectX

Can you not do multiple uploads with Photobucket and leave it going?

Liking the formation, 4-3-1-2 is very Italian :) also good when you're the underdogs. Falls down a bit when you're one of the favourites though, teams just defend narrow and deep and you have to rely on potshots from long range. I abandoned it in the end for that reason.

Can you not do multiple uploads with Photobucket and leave it going?

Liking the formation, 4-3-1-2 is very Italian :) also good when you're the underdogs. Falls down a bit when you're one of the favourites though, teams just defend narrow and deep and you have to rely on potshots from long range. I abandoned it in the end for that reason.

It's going a little quicker now.. Also i only plan to use this formation for this season only, next season I hope I can get some wingers and play some balls into the box. Pre-season will be up today hopefully, thanks for following.

Select

Archived