The Blobs!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gunnerfan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrenwwr:

decisions are made based on what is seen.

minimize what is seen, minimize the chances of making game altering decisions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, if a player is caught on camera digging and scratching at his crotch, you make a decision on that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i'd probably be suggesting he see a doctor to obtain some form of ointment if he is digging at his crouch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stinger061:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gunnerfan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrenwwr:

decisions are made based on what is seen.

minimize what is seen, minimize the chances of making game altering decisions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, if a player is caught on camera digging and scratching at his crotch, you make a decision on that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i'd probably be suggesting he see a doctor to obtain some form of ointment if he is digging at his crouch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but my FM experience will be fine without that little piece of reality.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes, but my FM experience will be fine without that little piece of reality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

honestly, that would never meet the "key moments" or even "extended" criteria for highlights in fm matches.

if this is seen by players who enjoy a full 90 minute match, then they got their money's worth.

i make decisions based on what events take place in highlights.

Archived