[FM11][RELEASED] Top Leagues of Europe Background Pack by minneapolisJon & kumquat_s

minneapolisjon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome stuff, unfortunetly It only work good with some darker skins, just tried it out with the basic fm11 skin and the white text got totally lost in the background.

Yes, it does require a skin with a filter, but the skin can be a light skin, it just needs the filter applied through the BG window. You can even use the BG filter on the default skins, iirc.

Here's a link to "Murray's Fix" (the file to make it so you can read the text if you are using a default skin): Murray's Fix @ FM-View

The directions to use it are in that post and the following posts.

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi John, I'm not really a computer whiz and am quite uncertain as to why they're not working for me. I downloaded, extracted the files in mydocuments/sportsinteractive/fm2011/skins/steklo/graphics/backgrounds/ and they are showing in the folder yet they aren't working in the game. Is there anything else I need to do?

First off, a massive thank you to minneapolisjon - amazing backgrounds.

I've always used villaturk's extensive pack form a long time ago but have just decided to change and have a clear out with all your images. They are fantastic.

A quick question.... why do you say they should be put in the folder of the skin you are using - this put me off downloading your packs for a long while as i was concerned about the inconvenience of changing all my folders around every time I change a skin.

I decided to download one pack as a trial and just put it in my graphics folder - it worked so i set about downloading your whole collection (thank you again - they're superb).

So is there a reason to specify the folder of the skin you are using - will i encounter any problems down the line?

First off, a massive thank you to minneapolisjon - amazing backgrounds.

I've always used villaturk's extensive pack form a long time ago but have just decided to change and have a clear out with all your images. They are fantastic.

A quick question.... why do you say they should be put in the folder of the skin you are using - this put me off downloading your packs for a long while as i was concerned about the inconvenience of changing all my folders around every time I change a skin.

I decided to download one pack as a trial and just put it in my graphics folder - it worked so i set about downloading your whole collection (thank you again - they're superb).

So is there a reason to specify the folder of the skin you are using - will i encounter any problems down the line?

None at all if you put them in the graphics folder straight up. You're set that way.

Archived