Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

Heh, 1/3 of our away goals scored at Fulham. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't know whether to laugh or cry icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Dont you get the choice to watch any one of the games, or is that not til later in the evening. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at 8:30 you get the full 90 minutes and then you can choose from highlights.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Either way I'm having to watch celebrity f*cking ice skating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif enjoy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

does anyone know if we are still on shedule with the new stadium. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me guess...we won, so you need something else to worry about? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

It will be ready for DB10's testamonial against Ajax in August icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope so, looking at the latest pictures there still seems alot of work to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

does anyone know if we are still on shedule with the new stadium. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me guess...we won, so you need something else to worry about? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no icon_biggrin.gif

i was just on the arsenal site having a look

I dont think that pitch will suit our passing style. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chelsea would be fine with it

I'll post the virtual reality view from where my seat will be when I can be arsed to scan it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its not fair i tell you icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ollie C:

I think we can get a result today. Fulham like to play, I can't see them sitting back with two banks of four (hopefully) I think they'll have a go and that should suit us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif Good performance. Freddie has finally turned up by the look of it.

Bring on Madrid icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rizzudo:

We will start promisingly dominating possesion and creating 3 or 4 decent chances but failing to score. Around 20 minutes in Fulham, with their first attact will take the lead. Both teams will look ordinary for the rest of the half, neither creating anything or looking like they'll score.

The second half will start with Fulham on the attack, they'll have a string of corners and it'll look like we're struggling to hold them. Around 60 minutes we'll start to pass it better and look like scoring every time we get in their half. Still 0-0 at 75 minutes Wenger will make some subs, probably strange ones. We'll push hard for ten minutes before Fulham get a second on the break. We'll lose 2-0.

Or Henry will turn up and we will win 3-0. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sooooooo close /o\

Cesc ruining my near perfect prediction icon_frown.gif

does anyone know why the new stadium has not been built to enable potential expansion if we would ever want to in the future? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Planning restrictions i think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

does anyone know why the new stadium has not been built to enable potential expansion if we would ever want to in the future? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Planning restrictions i think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok, thought it was strange that the stadium was not future proofed but no biggie

How do you know it isn't?

Data editor?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asmodeus:

Data editor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its what i have heard nothing to do with fm.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asmodeus:

Data editor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its what i have heard nothing to do with fm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where from?

don't like it icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why doesnt that suprise me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

why doesnt that suprise me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

boring

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry_14:

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok this is geeting boring now let it go ffs icon_mad.gif

ARSENAL legend Ian Wright insists Thierry Henry should seriously consider leaving the Gunners for Barcelona.

And Wrighty admits he would find it hard to resist the Nou Camp if he was in Henry’s place.

Wright, 42, said: “With everything that Henry has done at Arsenal and with the desire he has to win the Champions League and other titles I would have to consider it if Barcelona called me.â€

Striker Wright held the Arsenal scoring record with 185 in 288 games until overtaken by Henry. And he reckons Henry, 28, would find it incredible playing alongside Barca’s Brazilian ace Ronaldinho, 25.

Wright added: “It would be the chance to play with a player who has reached the heights of Maradona, Pele, Zinedine Zidane or Ronaldo — because Ronaldinho is among that elite.â€

Arsenal face Real Madrid tomorrow after a 1-0 first-leg away win thanks to Henry and a stunning performance by Cesc Fabregas, 18.

Wright insisted: “What Cesc did against Madrid was incredible.

“In the Bernabeu he convinced me that he’s the player Arsenal and Spain should build their futures on.

“I haven’t seen anyone with such self control and skill, which is beyond his years.â€

Yeah good advice, just like telling Shaun to go to Chelsea, now stfu.

Nice stuff about Cesc mind.

Archived