Welsh exiles having B teams in the welsh league

MadMcMan

from what i can see it isn't possible as in the database the exile clubs are English and that automatically makes their b teams english thus preventing the league from working.

Unless anyone knows a way to change the league rules to allow a team from another nation (I looked at MLS and the canadian team there has the nation USA) or to allow the editing of a B teams nationality i don't think this will happen in fm2011 :(

2 year test and everything seems to be working no errors thrown.

I've not played it yet as i'm currently in the northern irish league in my other game but i will at a later date.

So far Swansea B have made it to the premier league, Various players seem to be going to the b team and are quite unhappy about it. usually leaving the B team to move to another team in the english leagues.

Merthyl have been relegated to the third level.

going to leave it on holiday for another few years and will let you know how it gets on.

is this easy to do? I have uploaded CymruAmBythWXM's Welsh update with the exiled cups entered into the Welsh Cup however I would also like to put their B teams in the Welsh system.

I'm a novice on editing so would I need to use the advanced editor or is this something I can do by ticking the Bteam option on the editor or would I need to create a new club name it Club B and in affiliations set that team to have affiliation type B club as per SRKI's post??

Archived