Great 4-3-3 tactic, lots of goals made, not so many conceded =)

Upload please :D

Tell u what, i leave my set-pieces settings so u can apply to your team.

Corners:

Attacking: Ur best header - stay at the 2nd

2nd best header- attack 1st

4 players go forward

1 player lurk outside the area

1 player appear at the first

Aim for the 2nd

Defending corners-

Central defenders mark tall player

Wingers- mark 1st and 2nd post

! player stay forward- better technique and pace

All the other come back

FK.

Attack

Your 3 best headers jump with the gk

Aim the fk to the best header

I have been playing a very similar tactic with Leeds since season 1...had an average first season, then won league season 2....in the Prem I started off well but kept conceding poor goals, then I stopped playing well, 1 win before December :(

I have just downloaded your tactic as I would probably stop playing otherwise, i will give it to end of season to see if I can get another win :D Also I will get Lacina Traore (already agreed) who may be a better striker than what I have, Valpoort, Mulenga and Zavon Hines!

Yeah i also had the trouble of yellow and red cards the first season.. now on my thirds it's pretty okey! i made a haddit of talking to my players about it, and saying in the pressconf. that "a player in his position is always prone to cards" or what ever the sentence is in english.. also..on red card fouls, i always defended my players saying "im sure he didn't mean to, he's not that type of person" or something like that...

Otherwise, i have made som changes to the corner set-up (looking through the forum) and came up with a better option then i had.

• 3 years later...

Archived