National Team Problem

Not sure if this is a bug or not.

I'm playing as the national coach for the Netherlands Antilles. For those unaware, it is a VERY small country. I've reached the point of my first game (a friendly) and I'm required to have 3 GK's on my squad. The problem is there is only one GK available in my entire country. I don't see anyway to train anyone in the position either, and the game won't let me advance without finding 2 more GK's which, apparently, don't exist.

Any ideas?

No difference. Netherlands Antilles is not an option for nations to load. I loaded all players in the Caribbean region and all international players from Netherlands Antilles and there are still only 2 GK's (the other GK is already playing for Aruba and won't play for me). This makes the game impossible to play.

I can play another game and ignore this, but thought it might be something SI wants to look at! Why have the option to play as a team if it is impossible?

Any other ideas?

No difference. Netherlands Antilles is not an option for nations to load. I loaded all players in the Caribbean region and all international players from Netherlands Antilles and there are still only 2 GK's (the other GK is already playing for Aruba and won't play for me). This makes the game impossible to play.

I can play another game and ignore this, but thought it might be something SI wants to look at! Why have the option to play as a team if it is impossible?

Any other ideas?

not a 'fix' but can you holiday past the date? It sometimes lets you do this, its how people were dealing with the same issue (but with the ivory coast) a few versions ago

Archived