Forbsies 2011 Database

Forbsie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

This has probably been discussed many times, but I am having problems getting this update into FM11.

What I have done is tried to extract it into this folder: C:\Users\Hawkins\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Data Editor - Now I had to create this data Editor file.This has not worked, so i then tried to put it into the actual Data editor file, I dropped it straight in, and that did not work, I then opened up the data editor file and inputted it into the data file within the data editor file, and that has not worked?

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong here?

thanks in advance

P.S Sorry one more thing, should the file be 72kb?

s.viera-junior barranquilla vito mannone on loan to hul ryo miyaichi has joined arsenal, gone on laon to feyenoord,tom cruise loan to carlisle, s husband and i demontagnac on loan to stockport, owen coyle SI NOT a player manager, c clifford on loan to plymouth, eddie johnson is on loan to preston, david amoo on loan to mk dons, chris mavinga on loan to genk, a ibrahim on loan to scunny, j vidal on loan to chesterfield, julian kelly on loan to lincoln, scott davies on loan to bristol rovers, michael hector on loan to horsham, james rowe on loan to lewes, davide santon on loan to cesena, camoronesi is now @ lanus, jay demerit is @ vancover whitecaps.

Hope all this info helps forbsie

r u going do another update or is that it now, just wondering if u could add some youngsters that are missing like zidnas son, maldini son, rahemm sterling etc, and o u know what happened to ryo miyaichi

i've done everything right so far on downloading it, i've put the file in the editor database folder but its not there when i want to select it for the database for a new game ? help anyone, what am i doing wrong

EDIT: i use steam so will it be any different to the way i install it ?

St Pauli have confirmed the loan of defender Davidson Drobo-Ampem to Danish top-flight outfit Esbjerg fB, while Nils Pichinot has joined German third division side Carl Zeiss Jena.

Steve McClaren has parted company with German side Wolfsburg following a string of poor results. Pierre Littbarski, McClaren's former assistant, has been named as his replacement.

Nottingham Forest's Guy Moussi's thigh strain will keep the midfielder out for up to three months.

Moussa Maazou, Monaco's new signing on loan from CSKA Moscow, will be out of action for several months after spraining his right knee at training.

Marco Pezzaiuoli has been unveiled as Hoffenheim's permanent coach after signing a new contract that ties him to the Bundesliga club until summer 2013.

Mainz have suffered a blow with the news that striker Adam Szalai will miss the rest of the season because of a knee injury. The 23-year-old Hungarian international tore right knee ligaments following a collision with Kaiserslautern goalkeeper Tobias Sippel.

Danish attacker Morten Rasmussen has left Mainz with immediate effect and will play on loan at Aalborg until the end of the season.

Besiktas have suffered a double injury blow after Cenk Gonen and Ersan Gulum were ruled out for several months. Gonen, a 22-year-old first-choice goalkeeper, will be sidelined for up to eight weeks after breaking the little finger of his left hand Defender Ersan, 23, suffered a left knee injury and will miss the rest of the season.

what r there proper names and i chk for u but i dont think they are in as maldinis sons arent, im using forsbies update as its the best out there im just adding some youngsters now and would be happy to upload it once i finished if ppl could help me find info ona few players it would be helpful thanks in advance, i like to know as mcu ino about the following players if pos, tobias linker, diego poyet, and brians gun sons dont know his name just mentioned in above post i then chk with forsbie if that be ok

i listed a load of transfers and loans the other day, dont know if you are/have included these, I my db up to date, using your one that I got on sunday, many thanks again. also coyle isnt exactly a regluar reserve player. He played one friendly game for them as far as I know.

thanks again

Sheffield United have bolstered their resources with the signing of four new players. Young Australian full-back Marc Warren, 18, arrives at Bramall Lane from Central Coast Mariners, while the Blades have also captured 20-year-old midfielder Andras Gardos from Hungarian sister club Ferencvaros. Additionally arriving at the Championship side are 19-year-olds Kristoffer Lokberg and Erik Tonne, who both join from Norwegian club Strindheim.

Derby forward Steven Davies has signed a new one-year contract to keep him at Pride Park until the summer of 2012.

Mark Bunn has agreed to fresh terms to take him through to the summer of 2013.

Fiorentina have confirmed the departure of midfielder Mario Bolatti to Brazilian club Internacional.

Sheffield United have extended the loan stint of Chelsea striker Danny Philiskirk until the end of the season.

Bury keeper Cameron Belford has signed a two and a half year contract extension that will keep him at Gigg Lane until the end of the 2012/13 season.

Experienced goalkeeper Steve Phillips has signed a new contract at Crewe until the summer of 2012.

Arsenal have confirmed that young goalkeeper James Shea has signed a new contract with the club.

Motherwell have signed former England international Francis Jeffers until the end of the season.

Norwich manager Paul Lambert's transfer kitty has received a £2million cash injection thanks to a new investment from the club's deputy chairman.

Racing Santander have sacked coach Miguel Angel Portugal.

FC Twente have announced a deal to sign Willem Janssen from Roda JC. The 24-year-old midfielder will make the switch in the summer, having agreed a four-year deal with the defending champions.

PSV Eindhoven have confirmed a deal to bring teenage Brazilian Gerson Guimaraes Ferreira to the club from Botafogo, initially on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent deal.

Doncaster captain Brian Stock has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract to keep him at the club until the summer of 2013.

QPR defender Danny Fitzsimons has joined Yeovil on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Barcelona boss Josep Guardiola has agreed a new contract with the Spanish champions. The deal will take Guardiola through to the end of next season.

Malaga Goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo will miss the rest of the season and could be out for up to 8 months because of a knee injury.

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has signed a new five-and-a-half year deal.

Liverpool youngster Jonjo Shelvey has been ruled out of action for three months with a knee injury.

Queens Park Rangers have handed a new two-year contract to highly-rated rookie striker Mo Shariff until 2013.

Rotherham have completed the signing of Bradford winger Omar Daley on a deal until the end of the season.

Promising Derby midfielder Ben Pringle has signed a new contract until the end of next season, with the Rams also having the option to extend his stay for another year.

Newcastle have confirmed the signing of Finnish striker Shefki Kuqi on a free transfer until the end of the season.

Iceland Under-21 coach Eyjolfur Sverrisson has been appointed as Pierre Littbarski's right-hand man at Wolfsburg until the end of the season.

Chris Evans is the new assistant boss at Sheffield Wednesday and Neil Thompson has been installed as first-team coach.

Rangers midfielder Lee McCulloch is set to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.

Burnley midfielder Kevin McDonald has joined League One outfit Notts County on loan until the end of the season.

Roda have announced they will sign 22-year-old midfielder Donald Mitchell from Ajax on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Aldershot have re-signed goalkeeper Mikhael Jaimez-Ruiz on non-contract terms until the end of the season.

Roy Hodgson has been appointed as the new manager of West Brom on a one-and-a-half-year deal.

Derby have signed Spanish defender Daniel Ayala on loan from Liverpool until the end of the season.

Manchester United have signed a seven-figure sponsorship deal with worldwide logistic company DHL.

Bari have sacked head coach Giampiero Ventura and replaced him with Bortolo Mutti.

Racing Santander have reappointed their former coach Marcelino Garcia Toral to replace the sacked Miguel Angel Portugal.

the file is a .dbc file . you can load it in the editor but how can you incorporate this data into a new games. it doesnt give you the option when loading a new game . You just get the default, and the two updates released so far. Any help would be appreciated.

the file is a .dbc file . you can load it in the editor but how can you incorporate this data into a new games. it doesnt give you the option when loading a new game . You just get the default, and the two updates released so far. Any help would be appreciated.

same here, i cant get it to work either

Archived