Bebe-could his player data be more wrong?

On the current game now whatever team I am I do all their transfers to the current date. When I was Man U I looked up Bebe, only to find he was a CB or a CDM, with bordering on appauling ratings. I thought I must of got it wrong, because IRL he is a winger/striker and a very promising youngster. I double checked, but he played at that point for Amadora, and I had got it right. Also, Vermijl, isn't good enough for Man U and Hernandez is OK, but his pace and acceleration is something like 14 16, when he was officially names fastest player at the WC. I just think at times FM is too harsh on ratings, the least time I plucked someone from 2 leagues below who was actually good enough and a success I can't really remember, but the main point is how wrong they got Bebe, and partly Vermijl and Hernandez.

On the current game now whatever team I am I do all their transfers to the current date. When I was Man U I looked up Bebe, only to find he was a CB or a CDM, with bordering on appauling ratings. I thought I must of got it wrong, because IRL he is a winger/striker and a very promising youngster. I double checked, but he played at that point for Amadora, and I had got it right. Also, Vermijl, isn't good enough for Man U and Hernandez is OK, but his pace and acceleration is something like 14 16, when he was officially names fastest player at the WC. I just think at times FM is too harsh on ratings, the least time I plucked someone from 2 leagues below who was actually good enough and a success I can't really remember, but the main point is how wrong they got Bebe, and partly Vermijl and Hernandez.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/165-Football-Manager-2010-Data-Issues

Yeah, he can ask Powlay to confirm it. :D

I actually wrote in my last post not to post in there because Powlay will bite your head off but I deleted it. That guy has got a serious problem. He was ranting at me telling me that peoples opinions are not important in the data issues thread yet in the Arsenal thread he said to somebody that if they had a valid opinion it would be took on board. When I commented asking why it was ok to post his opinion in the data issues thread, he deleted my post.

One of the perks of being a mod I suppose. You can give it out all you want but as soon as somebody gives it back you can infract them. Or when you have completely contradicted yourself, you can delete any incriminating posts :rolleyes:

I actually wrote in my last post not to post in there because Powlay will bite your head off but I deleted it. That guy has got a serious problem. He was ranting at me telling me that peoples opinions are not important in the data issues thread yet in the Arsenal thread he said to somebody that if they had a valid opinion it would be took on board. When I commented asking why it was ok to post his opinion in the data issues thread, he deleted my post.

One of the perks of being a mod I suppose. You can give it out all you want but as soon as somebody gives it back you can infract them. Or when you have completely contradicted yourself, you can delete any incriminating posts :rolleyes:

I read what you wrote in Arsenal thread. I noticed later on that it gor deleted. I wondered by who? :rolleyes::D

I had a couple of conflicts with him before too. He is either Nick's slave or really taking all this too serious. Mabye he thinks he'll get SI job or somethin'. Someone wrote to him in data issues forum that he is really soulless guy or somethin' and that he suffers. :D He is making data issues forum worse the LLM one.

There, I said it. I'll probably get slated, but meh, who cares.

I read what you wrote in Arsenal thread. I noticed later on that it gor deleted. I wondered by who? :rolleyes::D

I had a couple of conflicts with him before too. He is either Nick's slave or really taking all this too serious. Mabye he thinks he'll get SI job or somethin'. Someone wrote to him in data issues forum that he is really soulless guy or somethin' and that he suffers. :D He is making data issues forum worse the LLM one.

There, I said it.

Haha. The thing is though he's probably a very good researcher. I think the power has just got to his head a bit. You kind of get the feeling that he thinks he owns the place. He definately got the wrong attitude to be a mod.

I think no matter how many valid points or valid data issues I put across from now on, he will always tell me that im wrong or that its pointless posting because it already being looked into. Just generally answer me in some patronising high and mighty way.

Archived