Need someone like Totti

I want a Totti replacement, budget can be up to maximum US$50m, someone who can play as a lone striker, AMC and a striker to partner someone also if his fairly strong or better thats a massive plus.. obvious choice is aguero but i never used him effectively as a AMC, any other options how is Giuseppe Rossi? please recommend me some names thanks

Aguero works great as an AMC to be honest, I had an AC save where both my other strikers started scoring and Aguero pushed Kaka out of the AMC role because I couldn't justify dropping any of them, he still kept scoring and assisting.

Rossi isn't really a Totti-esque playmaker, he can't pass properly. Other than that he's a decent player but he can't carry a team.

Tevez is great in this role, and unless he's signed a new contract has a £30m release clause if you can make him want to leave. Other than that, the only other real alternatives are RVP, Rooney and Pandev.

I'd highly recommend Carlos Vela. The lad is quality. He's awesome as a lone ST or to partner someone as well. He's not the best AMC you can find but is still very good there too. He'll take atleast till season 3 to hit his full stride though. In season 1 you cant get him because he's on loan. Season 2, play him on rotation with Totti and get him tutored by him as well. He'll do well for you but might not be spectacular. But if developed well in season 2, he should be ripping things up in season 3. It shouldnt really be a problem though as Totti will easily last for 2 seasons without any serious dip in stats.

Aguero (if you can afford him) is good as a striker and a att mid. and is prob one of the best players in the game after 2 seasons. or try Alex who starts off ar Vasco he can play att mid left right centre and can play striker (depending on his P.A. he can be awsome)

Archived