English club research vacancies for FM2009 - updated 16/06

• SI Staff

If you wish to be considered for any of the English league or non-league vacancies, please email the following people:

Premiership, Football League and Blue Square Premier - Head Researcher (HR) is Dean Gripton (dean.gripton@sigames.com)

Conference North - HR is Ben Laughlin (nonleagueben@yahoo.co.uk)

Conference South - HR is Tom Laskowski (tom_laskowski@btinternet.com)

BGB Southern League Premier and First Divisions - Brian Wright (southernleague@yahoo.co.uk)

Ryman Premier and First Divisions - Tom Laskowski (tom_laskowski@btinternet.com)

Unibond Premier and First Divisions - Patrick Southam (cremonese65@hotmail.com)

Please be pro-active and email rather than state in this thread that you are interested in any vacancy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Originally posted by jamster90:

Who's the Nottm Forest Reasearcher?

If you visit the Nottingham Forest thread in the Data Issues forum you will see him regularly posting in there.

• SI Staff

Vacancy update: English vacancies are now...

Bury

Crawley Town

Farsley Celtic

Morecambe

Wrexham.

Email me if interested (see opening post in this thread for details).

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Conference South / Isthmian Researcher Update

I am currently looking for researchers for the following clubs:

*Conference South*

Basingstoke Town

Bishop's Stortford

Bromley

Eastleigh

Fisher Athletic

Havant & Waterlooville

Hayes & Yeading United

Maidenhead United

Team Bath

Thurrock

Weston Super-Mare

Worcester City

That's half a division, so would be great if anyone could volunteer for those clubs.

*Isthmian Premier*

AFC Hornchurch

Dartford

Harrow Borough

Hastings United

Heybridge Swifts

Horsham

Staines Town

Tonbridge Angels

Tooting & Mitcham United

Wealdstone

Anyone is welcome to contact me for research on Isthmian Division One clubs, except from Dulwich Hamlet, Kingstonian, Waltham Forest, Ware and Worthing.

Anyone interested please feel free and e-mail me at tom_laskowski@btinternet.com

• SI Staff
Originally posted by gibbooftheforest:

I could do Sittingbourne. Live 2 mins from the ground and have been watching for the past 4 years since i've moved here. Know plenty of the older" fans too for extra help.

I have only just read this, it does state in my post to e-mail my account. Feel free to e-mail and you can help me with Sittingbourne research.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by jssy!:

whoever does cheltenham town for you isnt very good because every year players who arent bad are made out to be rubbish! who does ctfc?

Thank you for your comprehensive critique jssy!

Exactly what players are underrated please? In what way? (Odd how fans never say their team is overrated isn't it?) I suggest you visit the newly-created Cheltenham Town topic in the Data Issues forum (the old one was not visited since 2007 and has been purged as part of 'The Changes' - interesting how you didn't ever feel the need to list your complaints there).

Please detail your data concerns there, and we can look at your points accordingly, providing they are sensible and show a knowledge of the FM database and its workings.

Wormbo is the Cheltenham Town researcher, and he is also our Southern League Head Researcher.

• 3 months later...

Archived