Schmeichels FM 2007 Update

Would you play this when its ready to download?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this when its ready to download?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great matey! Can't wait to play it, when's the announcement? :D How are ya calculating player stats/CA/PA btw? Are ya using FM '11 db or your own interpretations?

Even the early races in Hot Pursuit I'm struggling to get Gold in, you're killing me in those Autolog times guv! Ease off for the n00b will ya! :p arf :D May give online modes a go sometime next week. Hope to get on FIFA online later though finally. :)

Mmm hopefully before Xmas! Im using fm2011 database, if i cant find anything then my own assumptions - gathered from media sources etc.

Hot Pursuit, ah yes i was like that - give it time mate some races ive redone 15/20 times just to get gold! Crazy antics! :)

Argh, get well soon guvna, looking forward to this one! I need you healthy for giving me my overdue hammering at FIFA as well. :p:D

Have become addicted to the Manager mode in it again this week strangely, just finished me 1st season in 2nd by 3 points as City, after buying Essien, Ramos, Pique, Ronaldo and others as well! :p Failed in contract talks with Messi and Schweinsteiger so far unfortunately.

Yeah feeling a little better today with all the paracetamol in my system so might have a go later on today.

Do you play FIFA Ultimate Team? Its quite a good idea!

Loving career mode on FIFA, you might find it easier if you switch to World Class difficulty as you'll be able to level up quicker with your Virtual Pro! Have to play you online at some point, you can use your VP online against me and that unlocks stuff too.

Great stuff guv, spam that Paracetemol. :D Seems everyone's getting ill recently, I'm gonna stay indoors for me own safety. :p lol

Yeah I've had a dabble at Ultimate Team, not got too deep in to it but mean to get back into it at some point as it's pretty good and I can see an addiction being formed there. :) Was pleased that it's free this year, wanted to give it a go last year but didn't wanna pay.

My BAP is a goalie so I've actually raised the difficulty so I can get more shots on my goal! :D My FIFA '10 BAP was either a DC/DR/DMC/AMC/winger depending on what I wanted to play on the day, though I was usually a defensive player, DC was my most used position. But I like being a goalie, it's not perfect but it's a great addition.

BenArsenal - Click on the link, you will then be transffered to 4Shared.com. Click download now then it will countdown. after 80 (roughly) seconds above the timer the text will turn to "Download file Now" click that then your away!

I did that, but after the 80 seconds and the link appears, when I click on Download File Now it just restarts again.

Weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, One hell of a keeper, have you thought about updating the database now as the transferwindow has closed? I'm just wondering, there were some big transfers in the last days of January :)

Thanks for the previous database, great work! I'm doing well with Remo in the Brazilian 2nd division :D Will shortly start another game in Premier League :D

Sorry to hear that mate, hope ya find work again soon! I've been hectic with work searching myself for past few weeks. Will have to finally let ya beat me at FIFA at some point soon! :D

I dunno though, I looked up Andy Carroll in the FM11 db and his CA/PA didn't make him desireable in the current Liverpool team, may have to bump him up a bit just to get him picked by the CPU manager! :p:D

Cheers MMuse, yeah its a complete bitch at the moment with everything going on with the job market. Yeah anytime regarding FIFA, can feel a manchester derby coming on! There should be an official FIFA update this week or next so transfers are kosha!

Yeah ill have a look at peoples CA/PA, expecially the younger lads as these might need a tweak here and there.

Just finished editing Birmingham City.

Hey Ben, you still having problems bud? Are you getting past the countdown then click "Download Now"..what happens then?

It now links to some Korean song MP3 file.

I know it's not your fault, but it's frustrating. Perhaps someone who has downloaded it fine can send it to me via other means. Because it seems that the website doesn't like me. :(