is this possible (with or without advanced editor)

dinamo_zagreb

This is my question.... I am working on Croatian system... and I want to do this.... as in real life, there is 20 county cups, with winners and some of runners up qualify to Croatian FA Cup... so I was wondering (as I cant find out how to) is it possible to make this in game?

It should be possible i believe. I certainly know you can add competition winners and runners up to cup competitions with the advanced panel. I am still adding the 1. ZNL teams at the moment though, and I have only made the system in nation rules, so i havent tested it. My plan was to add the 1. ZNL teams, then remake the whole thing in the advanced panel.

Dinamo, on page 5 in the advanced editing thread, you can find two xml's uploaded. Use them as a tutorial then you will find most of you answers. Anyway you probably have forgot to add the teams into the stage...

Dinamo, on page 5 in the advanced editing thread, you can find two xml's uploaded. Use them as a tutorial then you will find most of you answers. Anyway you probably have forgot to add the teams into the stage...

thanks... and about adding teams... I added all teams... and I erased all competitons... and made new ones... but old still appeared in that warning. thanks anyway

That is the easy question to answer. Under the type tab of the nations and all the competitions you add set version to 2 or higher. This normally solves that problem. About the teams added did you go into the stage screan of the competition choosing the teams tab and chose get all teams from division?

That is the easy question to answer. Under the type tab of the nations and all the competitions you add set version to 2 or higher. This normally solves that problem. About the teams added did you go into the stage screan of the competition choosing the teams tab and chose get all teams from division?

yes... and I failed... then I manually added teams. specific team... and again - I failed... and I downloaded one xml, NZL one, and while loading, game crashed :confused:

Archived