The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

to fooking right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what if i couldn't be arsed putting it up tonight eh eh eh eh eh icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

to fooking right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what if i couldn't be arsed putting it up tonight eh eh eh eh eh icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then sy comes around and sits on your face icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Sorry lads icon_mad.gif that was total pants just got the machine back today with its new and improved power supply. Seem's there was a crappy connection with my old power supply that was not fitting onto my 6800gt card and since I got my new 19 tft screen on the DVI connection it was going tits up ever so often.

So it been fully tested (so I’ve been told) but I’m haveing to do a complete re-install as I had backed up everything to DVD and wiped the machine and re-installed just windows with all the drivers to see if the problem persisted which it did so back to the shop it went.

Had a look at the Spanish table, aaaaaaaaaa 27 icon_eek.gif matches and I was only in control of about 5. Two transfer windows I’ve missed, pre-season and the first few games and a good part of the rest of the season. I’ll call it an extended Holiday. icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway glad the game is still going ok and look forward to trying to scrape into the CL this year although I’m amazed to have not been fired with me being 5th, Sorry Az for not giving you a fight this season but look forward to the usual dog fight with Davie and I guess from what I see we have Dogs onboard icon14.gif.

espanyoqqqJPG.bmp

Hi teens,

Niko Christianez word class manager here. I realise that despite holding a solid mid table place in the league we had one major flaw that needed sorting. That was of course that we needed a geezer to relieve the pressure on Collins John in pumping the ball into the back of the net. With the transfer deadline over this was always going to be a struggle however after putting out the feelers and scrutinising the desperate lazy players we managed to secure the services of Vagner Love. Lovey made an immediate impact scoring a brace on his debut and playing a crucial role as we charged up the table and into a solid 7th spot.

Espanyol are starting to tick over nicely however with the debt starting to mount and the wages once again above the budget it is starting to come at a cost.

Christianez is on record at the start of the season saying that he would like a top 6 finish and doesn't believe it is outwith their grasp, after these recent performaces.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Sorry lads icon_mad.gif that was total pants just got the machine back today with its new and improved power supply. Seem's there was a crappy connection with my old power supply that was not fitting onto my 6800gt card and since I got my new 19 tft screen on the DVI connection it was going tits up ever so often.

So it been fully tested (so I’ve been told) but I’m haveing to do a complete re-install as I had backed up everything to DVD and wiped the machine and re-installed just windows with all the drivers to see if the problem persisted which it did so back to the shop it went.

Had a look at the Spanish table, aaaaaaaaaa 27 icon_eek.gif matches and I was only in control of about 5. Two transfer windows I’ve missed, pre-season and the first few games and a good part of the rest of the season. I’ll call it an extended Holiday. icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway glad the game is still going ok and look forward to trying to scrape into the CL this year although I’m amazed to have not been fired with me being 5th, Sorry Az for not giving you a fight this season but look forward to the usual dog fight with Davie and I guess from what I see we have Dogs onboard icon14.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah and am planning on winning this dogfight angryfire.gif

Guest sav112

yeah and am planning on winning this dogfight angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif if I'm still in the job

eh i'll try and do tonight from 7:30ish

can't be 100% thou

you fell asleep bod , class , doesn't say much about our game thou icon_frown.gif

Spanish League

lastest league </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Id have fallen asleep around 10pm if it hadnt been for Spanjocks. As it was , i dozed off around 1am. icon_smile.gif

celta.gif

with 5 games to play Celta Vigo could clinch a Champion league place

and with the 2nd leg of the Spanish Cup to play against Zaragoza

this run in could make Ibanez a Celta god if all goes to plan, and to top it off , finishing above the scum once again will surely , take him to a new level

league run in as followed

Valladolid[a], Betis[h], Espanyol[a], Athletic Club[h], Real Madrid[a]

plus 2nd leg of the Spanish Cup semi/final against Zaragoza where Celta are leading 2-1 from 1st leg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JOTEY:

hi all, i would be interested in joing the league that is if not all the clubs are chosen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apply here

and someone will get back to you

celta.gif

well the mighty Celta finished 4th results as followed

Valladolid 3-0

Betis 0-0

Espanyol 3-3

Athletic Club 3-0

Real Madrid 0-6

2nd leg SC s/f Zaragoza

Spanish Cup Final

Real Madrid 0-3

not quite the dream, the fans of Celta had ,but all the same its been one heck of a season

but one thing is for sure the Celta fans can be mighty proud of there team

final League Postions

Spanish

Italian

Guest sav112

Sacked how dare they after only being in charge of 8-10 matches icon_rolleyes.gif, don’t blame them Valencia should have been 3rd at the very worst. I was absent for pre-season and the first few match came back played a few games trying to work on a tactic with league games (not the best idea) then missed the rest of the season barring a few games from Thursday.

Well the pc is working so I’ll try and be more reliable for the next club, first time I’ve missed like a whole season. I think I brought in one player and that was for next season Who ever got the team is on easy street (its ready made) as long as there in control for most of the season but with Az getting mega offers for players he will be the team to beat. icon_razz.gif

I knew I should have stayed with Betis. icon_biggrin.gif

Valencia Appoint World Class Managerial Legend

Valencia CF today announced a swift replacement for outgoing manager (read : Dud) Savio Mambo. Stefano Bodragueno's tenure at top flight clubs Murcia and Atletico Madrid has brought the young manager into the frame for the top jobs across the country, and today he was put in charge of one of the finest squads in the land, which had been totally squandered by his predecessor. Promising an attacking, flair filled style of football that would put bums on seats, and get them off it again, Bodragueno promised to deliver Champions League football once again to the Mestalla after a dismal season which saw them finish 6th in the league.

Fans were optimistic that Bodragueno could deliver, having seen him turn relegation facourites Murcia into a team that regularly challenges for European competition, and having completely revamped an Atletico Madrid side destroyed by years of poor management, and to take them to within 90 minutes of Champions League football. "Their concern that I havent won anything at the highest level is understandable" said Bodragueno. "But I have undoubtedly one of the finest squads in the world, and with a few additions, im certain we can be challenging Barca and Real for the title this year. And we will DEFINETELY be back in the Champions League the year after next. All I ask for from the fans is patience whilst I rebuild the areas of the squad that need work, and i guarantee them a title within 3 seasons".

Big talk from Bodragueno. The fans like what they hear, but thats mainly because theyre all thinking "Well, he cant be as bad as Mambo was, can he?".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

We rollin like a tumbleweed across the stage when Davie tells a joke tonight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

7 as usual

The last 15 months in the life of Gaz Tonerino have been pretty turbulant, fresh of the glory of finally burying his Champions League voodoo when he lead his Valencia side to victory he stunned the watching football world when he announced he was was stepping down as manager of Valencia. With 5 league titles, and a host of cups under his belt it was the end of an era for Valencia and Tonerino.

After a few months sabatical he turned up at one of the most unlikely arenas when he was announced as the new manager of fallen Italian giants Fiorentina, however that tenure wasn't to be completely plain sailing and after 10 months he was pining for a return to his homeland and with his Fioretina side safe from relegation he had done his job there and left the Italian side and was off back to Spain.

The destination however was a mystery and many in the media speculated of a return to Valencia to replace under performing boss Savio Mambo, Tonerino however wasn't to be drawn on the speculation and when Valencia announced the sacking of Mambo the rumour mill went into overdrive but this was to be unfounded when Atletico Madrid manager Stefano Bodragueno was announced the new boss at the Mestalla.

In the midst's of the footballing merry-go-round many were surprised when Tonerino was unvieled as the new manager of Atletico Madrd, the question is what lays in the future for Atletico and Tonerino no one exactly knows but he's back in the La Liga and he's back with a purpose.

celta.gif

the story so far

after what was the best season in a long time at the Vigo

many though that was there peak and very soon the celta will slide back into the 2nd

but so far Ibanez has torn up the rule book up and lead Celta to a new level

speaking on local radio Ibanez has called for calm stating "Celta are flying ,lets keep flying ,pass me more crack cocaine "

league results

Villarreal 3-0[a]

Alaves3-0[a]

the Scum 4-2[h]

Barcelona 3-4[a]

At.Madrid 3-2[h]

Osauna 3-0[h]

Sevilla 3-1[a]

and for the 1st time ever we can bring you champion league group results yiphee

Leverkusen 1-1[h] 3-0[a]3rd qual

Dinamo Kiev 2-0[h]grpB

Ajax 2-0[h]grpB

next few games are as followed

Inter CL

Elche league

Ferrol SC

Cordoba league

Imter CL

so Juan whats the main reason that celta are top?

Ibanez" cause we've won more games than anyone esle?"

Guest sav112

Reminds me of my Betis, we were first till about the 17th game then it all went pete tong icon_rolleyes.gifand we ended 4th at the end. Could there be new force in Spain? Lets hope so It's early doors but good to see no one pulling away just yet. icon14.gif

“Carling Bottled in Motherwellâ€

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Was still in Glasgow on Monday night so couldn't make it. You lads haven't half fired through! Where did Espanyol finish the previos season, am i in europe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

check the leagues ya lazy so n so

did you follow the Rangers back to Glasgow and join in on the party?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

That's the season you cheeky so and so icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah ,but what happens when you scroll down?

you daft so and so icon_biggrin.gif

cya tonight just after 10:30pm

p.s no talk of Scousepool, its doing my head in already

Archived