The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Did Gaz return last night? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no but news reports from Aberdeen , are as followed , young man found naked, bare back riding his pc down in Union St, after giving his router one hell of a kicking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif i felt like it

Games fine and no games lost(much to the dismay of az and chris) as soon as i pulled the router it un-greyed so i managed to get it saved however i couldn't get reconnected icon_mad.gif fukin pipex.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sav112

“Pipex as seen on fm2005, feel free to tell your friends.†icon_rolleyes.gif

I’d have offered to host but it just won’t fire up since 5.0.5 with the run as a server on icon_mad.gif. Good to know the game is ok not that I signed anyone but I did win a game and draw one so happy it’s ok and my tactics will be safe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

thurs only icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Guys, I am new in on-line game, butI have a plenty of experiance of playing a different versions of CM games during the past couple years. I am a real FM fanatic. Ihave had also lots of success playing and wining titles with numerous of teams (eg.AC Milan,Juventus,Inter,Roma,Parma,Barcelona,Valencia,Real Madrid,Arsenal,Chelsea, Man.U,Liverpool,Lyon,etc.} Now I am sick and tired of that and I would like to play on-line and compete against the bast managers in the game. If there is eny chace that I could get involved in Your game, please let me know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mirose:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

thurs only icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Guys, I am new in on-line game, butI have a plenty of experiance of playing a different versions of CM games during the past couple years. I am a real FM fanatic. Ihave had also lots of success playing and wining titles with numerous of teams (eg.AC Milan,Juventus,Inter,Roma,Parma,Barcelona,Valencia,Real Madrid,Arsenal,Chelsea, Man.U,Liverpool,Lyon,etc.} Now I am sick and tired of that and I would like to play on-line and compete against the bast managers in the game. If there is eny chace that I could get involved in Your game, please let me know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry mate but this clan is full to the max

try LLM, start at the bottom and work your way up thru the leagues, end of the day, its rather easy to win when your a big club icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just back from work ,was looking forward to finally playing the german game icon_frown.gif

news flash "two jailed in Aberdeen,spit roasting a pc with his mate " Gaz and Sy maybe?

Guest sav112

Yeah a few of us were on but my fellow blue nose was nowhere to be seen. It could be he watched the Scotland game and was bored to death or to disturbed to relate to football for a day or two.

I’m sure he will surface and I think the pipe cleaner ISP thing is letting him down.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Yeah a few of us were on but my fellow blue nose was nowhere to be seen. It could be he watched the Scotland game and was bored to death or to disturbed to relate to football for a day or two.

I’m sure he will surface and I think the pipe cleaner ISP thing is letting him down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pipe cleaner .......he should of stuck with supacrap (but then again, thats saying supacrap is actually better than someone esle)

Gaz how about sunday 6pm mate?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Defo 6pm tommorow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yipheeeeeeeeee icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Defo 6pm tommorow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still on Gaz ?? give us a sign mate icon_biggrin.gif

*gives the peace sign* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sweet jesus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

*gives the peace sign* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sweet jesus </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

games up lads

Guest sav112

Bielefeld Manager retires…. icon_frown.gif

Sorry lads came on tonight and just could not get interested at all, I’ve never played the “load up the short list with all the wonder kids†way, so the work involved has to be driven and its just not there. The competitive game that was Spain, the challenge in building a good team and playing against great teams built by your good self’s and having the fun of Adriano and co on the field was all the appeal for me.

I’ll let this one slide, but I’ll keep an eye on what going down as I’d miss not playing my Fm with you lot.

I think I’ve got the Gordon Strachan’s

icon_wink.gif

“Felt let down with the game being bugged up enough that we lost a great game we put a hell of a time and effort intoâ€

Apologies for the lack of appearance recently lads. As I think a few bodies have been told , its been TT Fortnight here, and im in the process of organising a house move at the end of the month, so I just dont have a lot of time online each week. Should get back to normal around the 1st week of July , but until then, I cant be counted on to make any sessions.

Sorry lads.

Apologies for the lack of appearance recently lads. As I think a few bodies have been told , its been TT Fortnight here, and im in the process of organising a house move at the end of the month, so I just dont have a lot of time online each week. Should get back to normal around the 1st week of July , but until then, I cant be counted on to make any sessions.

Sorry lads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah we though for a moment you had met some Lavtian biker bick at the TT, and had planned to spend the rest of your days on earth shaving her beard icon_biggrin.gif

German game ditched (sorry lads but it was boring)

now its EPL with the LaLiga

teams have been picked

Nukem-Barcelona

Reidy-Real Madrid

Davie-Liverpool

Sav-Chelsea

LuckyLuke-Deportivo

Gaz-Newcastle

Chris-Betis

Bod-Man Utd

Az-Valencia

Dogs-Arsenal

good luck to our the members and a big goodbye to Iain who hung up his Fm2005 boots tonight, to spend more time, playing something called a X-box???????dunno what he was talking about , but anyway keep in touch buddy and still wanna do the banners ????????

Bod just wait and see who you have signed lol

a few where rather upset that certain players joined you , rather than them

Gaz Sun 6pm ???????

i'll be late if am gonna be on

it's HER birthday

*blink*

Man United?

Boys, youre just ASKING for trouble when i get back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah what can i say the draw was kind, i mean it could have been worse you could have got Newcastle icon_frown.gif

Guest sav112

I can hear Bod now

“You got Chelsea and you bought sod all!†icon_rolleyes.gif

Well that 51M signing is still on the go right enough. icon_biggrin.gif

If only that Liverpool manager would sell his star player in midfield. icon_wink.gif

Considering im not even in the game yet, how did i manage to sign 2 world class star players?

And can anyone tell me who they are?

And did anyone manage to persuade the club to sell them Ronaldo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what i can recall you signed Sneidjer and Schweinsteger(sp)

Cronaldo went to Real for £20m

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azmodai:

you guys reckon we need a new fresh thread with this game :p the concept is all far too new... icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you're right i'll set one up either during tonight's session or tommorow.

Archived