JI-you having a laugh?

SSR- no , a laugh is did you hear the one about the vicar and the nun

'smack'

JI-cheeky kunt

JI walks away leaving SSR in a pool of his own blood

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it’s a new season and new faces are in, makes a change icon14.gif. The board were generous considering the size of the club to offer over 2 million for transfers. The 6 million for T.V money went a good way to clear the Debt of last season and provide the cash for wages needed.

ChristianWilhelmsson -Free

Joseba Etxeberria -Free (Exciting right winger valued at 16 million)

Trond Erik Bertelsen - 250K

Didier Drogba icon14.gif -Free (Good solid forward)

Andreia Zanibelli -Free

Freddy Guarin -Free

We hope to improve on the 13th of last season and these guys were brought in to make an impact. Manager Savio was actually happy for once with his transfers but knows he will have to squeeze out every last penny and get value for money if this club are to progress.

What are we hoping for this season, a top 7 place would be great and a cup run would go a long way to provide cash to invest.

Anther interesting season awaits. icon_cool.gif

Valencia need i even say it? finish the season as Champions for the 4th season in a row(3 seasons in game), however once again we find the Champions League one step too much when we were knocked out in expert fashion by the eventual winners Inter.

Players In -

Fabrizio Micolli - Free - Fiorentina

Players out -

Mark van Bommel - £2.6m - At. Madrid

Bernardo Corradi - £1.7M - Roma

Ricardinho - £1.1m - Deportivo

Curro Torres - £775k - Zaragoza

Fabio Aureilo - £2.5m - Sampdoria

So there you have it the season has just about begun and no big signings for Valencia this season icon_redface.gif Don't give up hope kids I'm working on it icon_wink.gif

Sevilla IN

Dario Dainelli-Fiorentina-free...James Simmonds-Chelsea-free...Ibrahim Afellay-PSV-free...Thomas Buffel-Feyenoord-free...Espen Johnsen-Malaga-£3.5m...Francisco Pavon-R.Madrid-£5.25m...Micheal Dawson-Nottm Forest-£2.9m

Sevilla OUT

Gorka-F/T.....Segi-Valladolid-£1k...Antonio Lopez-Elche-free...DaMarcs Beasley-Perugia-£3.1m... Guerao Andreu-Malaga-£725k...Juan Sebastian Veron-Salamanca-£250k...Esteban-Espanyol-£2m...Gael Clichy-Espanyol-£5m...Jose-Elche-£1m

just make into the group stages of the ufea cup

sitting 9th after 5 games 5points behind Valladolid

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JOAQUIN ! 9 months icon_eek.gif

Stewart Faints !

Spanjocks-Osasuna.gif

Well after a very successful start and after two matches we were first, I knew that was not going to last but we are sitting 7th after four games so not a bad start. Drogba and Klose look like a lively combination up front and Joseba Etxeberria down that right wing has so far been outstanding along with Trond Erik Bertelsen in defense.

Two new players coming soon are

Donato Nicola from Sampdoria –free (looks a nice backup right back) icon_razz.gif

Zokora Didier Deguy St. Etienne 2.8M (quality CD)

Next up

Athletic club

Valencia icon_eek.gif

Sevilla icon_wink.gif

Christian Wilhelmssonwho had an excellent few games got injured for a few months and we will miss not having him as an option.

icon_frown.gif

Spanjocks-Betis.gif

Betis In Shock !

Betis were a team in high spirits, going places some even said, finishing 4th in the league behind European super powers, Valencia Barcelona and Real Madrid getting through the Champions League Qualifiers and getting a decent draw in the group stages. Along with the new signings all free, Petrov, Maniche, Ceasar and Jose Mari everyone was happy.

With 17 million still to spend Santos was busy looking at a few new signings to come in later in the season to strengthen the squad, then it happened !

Joaquin Leg Break Shocker

Betis star player snd Spanish footballs top consistant performer Joaquin breaks his leg in the Champions League game against GAK.

Santos is stunned the fans are stunned, the board room in tears.

How will they get buy, can they continue to improve as they have done over the past few season.

Santos will turn to Edu and Ismael to step up and prove they deserve their place in the Betis team.

Santos hope and prays !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JOAQUIN ! 9 months icon_eek.gif

Stewart Faints ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iain got my email then lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Spanjocks-Osasuna.gif

Next up

Athletic club

Valencia icon_eek.gif

Sevilla icon_wink.gif

Christian Wilhelmssonwho had an excellent few games got injured for a few months and we will miss not having him as an option.

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Juan Ibanez:hmmmmmmmm that wink and smile i plan to wipe that off Mambos face when we meet.

Some Spanish Report:what you planning on beating him up as well?

JI: i don't know what you are talking about? angryfire.gif

with the patch due out on the WednesdaySecond and (hopefully) final patch to be released on Wednesday, with an added early Easter present! , will this sunday be the last sunday for the Spanish Inquisition ???

but keeping with the monday and thursday sessions?

sampdoria.jpg

Forza Sampdoria!

Yes , its another season of Serie A action and the "Minnows" of Sampdoria are making their impact on the big stage once more. After a fairly spectacular start to the season, Samp have fallen a little by the wayside.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Brescia 0 - 4 Sampdoria

<LI>Sampdoria 4 - 1 Perugia

<LI>PSV 1 - 0 Sampdoria

<LI>Sampdoria 0 - 1 Palermo

<LI>Lazio 3 - 0 Sampdoria

<LI>Sampdoria 1 - 2 Chelsea

<LI>Chievo 1 - 0 Sampdoria

Bodragueno looks to have a real challenge on his hands to turn things around here in Genoa, but hes confident the signings coming into the club in the January transfer window , including Mido , Renato and a few others will move Sampdoria back in the right direction.

Right lads I can host no problem tonight ( i'll have the game up at 7) icon14.gif, but on Thursday I’m meeting one of my friends in town at 5pm after his work to go into Slaters to get kitted out in a kilt and all the rest for his wedding in June (Best Man) icon_eek.gif, I know it closes at 7:30 but were picking up his fiancé and going out for something to eat back in Bothwell and then we normally end up back at his.

I'll pass the game file back to Gaz after tonight, so monday might be the next trip to Spain/Italy icon_frown.gif

Ladies, I mean guys, I'll host on thursday night, but prob only availble from 8 - 12 if your all cool with that then we can play on thursday.

My attendance will be a bit sporadic for the next few weeks to sort things out, if thats cool I'll keep playing, if the game takes off and there are more committed players awaiting in the wings I'll step aside, but I'm more than happpy to keep control of Betis.

Let me know if you need more graphics done up lads.

cheers

Guest sav112

Pos Inf Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D. Pts

1st Valencia 13 11 1 1 37 11 +26 34

2nd Barcelona 12 11 0 1 35 5 +30 33

3rd At. Madrid 13 8 3 2 20 14 +6 27

4th R. Madrid 13 8 2 3 24 14 +10 26

5th Osasuna 13 7 2 4 26 17 +9 23

6th Valladolid 13 6 3 4 19 12 +7 21

7th Málaga 13 6 3 4 16 16 0 21

8th Zaragoza 13 6 3 4 24 17 +7 21

9th Espanyol 12 5 4 3 12 7 +5 19

10th Villarreal 13 5 1 7 10 14 -4 16

11th Mallorca 13 4 3 6 14 21 -7 15

12th Athletic Club 13 4 3 6 16 18 -2 15

13th Betis 12 3 5 4 9 10 -1 14

14th Sevilla 12 4 1 7 12 18 -6 13

15th R. Sociedad 13 2 6 5 12 18 -6 12

16th Salamanca 13 3 3 7 13 34 -21 12

17th Celta 13 2 5 6 10 16 -6 11

18th Deportivo 12 2 4 6 9 18 -9 10

19th Gimnàstic 13 2 0 11 11 31 -20 6

20th Elche 12 0 4 8 3 21 -18 4

It's the 4 dec 2007

Gaz is through ok in the CL but his next game is on the 4th

Betis are needing there manager back as they play Gak and are 3rd in the group F. Gak have qualified so its down to Betis 6 points and Porto who are on 7 points for second place.

Samdoria just missed out this season in the CL and are third in there group after Chelsea and PSV.

Davie is on the critical list icon_frown.gif and plays Elche next on the 5th who are 20th just now so let’s hope he gets a win.

I’ve got a copy of the game but sent a copy to Gaz last night when he came on at the end, I think he’s ok to host on Thursday if not he might has done some tweaking, so that’s the copy your after and he can upload it to his site for you if he cant host.

sav iain gaz whoever has the saved game could 1 of you sent me a print off off both spanish n italian leagues , as i totally forgot to print off a copy for the website, thanks

got a email from someone willing to join

i'll keep ya posted . althou i think i'll need to pass him over to you gaz/iain as hes unsure about connections etc , i'll forward the email to you both

some spanish reporter : hey juan your team is playing crap

Juan Ibanez:well yeah ,what more do you want from me?

SSR: you getting the sack

JIicon_razz.gifardon?

SSRicon_redface.gifnly joking, aren't you not gonna smack me?

JI:no

SSR: lets be honest this season has not worked out for you , 14th ,out of spanish cup , must avoid defeat in final game of UFEA cup group match , do you think you time is up?

JI: YES icon_frown.gif

[with that JI breaks down and cries]

SSR: what a pussy [as he walks away]

one of the possible new starts could be poppin into tonight lads ,as i won't be on intill after 10:30 go easy on him.

p.s sav no asking if hes up for gay favours in return for a space in the clan

Cmon Sevilla

hi there i asked to join yesterday,but i havent got a reply i just wanted to know if i have got place? icon_smile.gif could u reply thankyou

a big thanks to the 32 people who applied to join the clan icon_eek.gif

am sorry to say we can't accept all 32, all will be emailed on sunday with their answers

jesus if some of youre other clans knew what i knew about who you are and what clans you play with and that you really wanted to play with this one , it would prob break their hearts

Davie,

send them all to me and I'll use my special managerial selection process.

What you do is take half of them and bin them straight away !

We don't want unlucky people in our game icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously it's the graphics and the professional manner of our posts that attracts them.

Seriously I'm laying my cards on the table here for all to see, in order to keep the game playable and keep exsisting managers happy with the game conditions, speed etc

Max players 10. 5 exsisting give the 2 that showed up last night spots and the other we spoke about, you know the bloke with the huge ass, so basically that leaves 2 places.

A lot of people may not be happy about that but its my view as an exsisting player. We're also going to need to review the rules.

I'll be online plenty over the weekend so Davie catch me then.

Rumors rife of reutrn of the ferret!

The spanish press were today filled with the rumor that Simonio Del Ferreto could be soon announcing his availiblity for jobs in spain.

Del Ferreto faded out of the scene at At. Madrid due to personal problems, family commitments and an annoying burd he got shot of.

Things have started looking up for the man known as "The Ferret" with a small behind the scenes working break in London and a new burd who doesnt mind football, this lifestyle might mean more availiblity of a full time joab in the spanish leagues

Del Ferreto who handles his own press enquiries today released the following statement.........

"im coming back.....if they want me?......."

ferret.jpg

Spanjocks-Valencia.gif

Valencia manager Gaz Tonerino today welcomed the news that ex Atletico manager Simonio Del Ferreto could be on his way back.

"It's always nice to see an old face and i hope he does come back now that other things are sorted out, it can be only good for the Spanish game in general."

Guest sav112

Who could refuse the ferret I ask you, it would be great to have Sy back and Jim too if he’s up for it, Gaz needs the competition anyway. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

I’d just like to add that after reading this thread -

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/58719217/m/267106081/p/10

That if even Dog’s cant get it work what chance did I, there is a major bug with that run as a server Box, and only jammy people can get it to work.

I feel that my pc is now vindicated, seemingly the tick works on cheaper Laptops. icon_biggrin.gif

Walks out of room to shouts “its not my fault, its not my faultâ€

Patch 5.0.4 anyone?

spanjock-clanlogo.jpg

Clan News

Bad news ladies, i'm one of the unfortunte ones to experince the game freezing when trying to host, i've tried both patches and the newest one all to no avail. I'll give it a crack on monday and see if it works out but it's not promosing.

Spanjocks-sevilla.gif

after beating Villa in the UFEA cup to go thru and climbing the table , many though Ibanez had saved his ass, but it wasn't to be , while in the middle of doing a few deals to strength the squad for the 2nd half of the season ,Ibanez was called into the office of Jose Maria Del Nido and finally sacked

Ibanez now sits and waits for a new job offer

Spanjocks-Betis.gif

Betis Fumble On

Santos, sits tight at Betis for the time being, he refuses to admit or deny that he has lost the dressing.

Results have been poor, they struggle along mid table, but at least the defeats have stopped, and some players are coming around to believing Santos way of thinking. Mista has come into the frame again finding his place in the team, Crespo has lost his way and now looks to being moved on to remove his huge wage.

Finding that striker happy to play the lone target man role for betis to bring in the midfielder which Santos has is proving his down fall, maybe its time to change the tactics that have served Betis so well in the past.

A number of players have been identified for next season and moves are allready afoot to bring in one or two on free transfers. Santos still has a huge budget to play with, but with his wage budget massively exceeded wages are strictly limited for new players.

More pressing matters however is the up and coming Champions league knock out stage clash with Chelsea.

When pressed Santos still maintains the European competition place finish in the league is still possible.

Archived