The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

Yeah Sav season over, but we're planning to play a little this afternoon and tomorrow if some make it online.

1. Valencia

2. Real Madrid

3. Betis icon_biggrin.gif

So if you fancy some spanish footy over the next few days get online.

I also plan to keep the game running until the sunday clan kicks off, then Gaz is going to take over as host to play until the scots clan gets under way, so we may get another few season out of it yet.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Andrecompton,

this is a closed game among friends, we dont take on untried players at the moment and if we did we would either advertise or look for players in the forum stickies, gotta play by the forum rules.

The game format may change shortly so we may bring in new players but only by the above method

cheers

Iain

Guest sav112
Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

Sorry lads, things got a bit blurry yesterday and I don't mind getting home, juts woke up.

QUOTE]

No prob’s Iain, Gaz and I were in for a time I just fired up Cowdenbeath and tried some tactics as I’ve got the squad locked down as to who plays were.

I’ll be about tonight but will be out after eight for a bit.

hope everyone had a good new year? and everyone got a snog at least at the bells ?????

was back home for new year thats why i missed sunday and monday session(well actualy i was scouting for Elgin icon_razz.gif)

Manager Savio today released the press release that he can turn the fortunes around at

At.Madrid.

“I would like to inform the Fans before the media that for the good of the club and from a financial view point the Club with my backing are in the process of selling our star forward Fernando Torres who will either be joining Man U or Chelsea in the transfer window for the fee in the region of 38-50 million depending on which club the player chooses.

We have already conducted one pieces of exception business with central defender Cesar on his way and are in talks with Roy Makaay but although both the striker and club have agreed in the most part I as manager need to take one last look and decide if we should be spending a lot of money on a 30 year old.

Either way we should have a replacement world class striker onboard for the rest of the seasonâ€

With the noticeable effect of a few fans shouting Torres name out side the club gates and the club shop selling the shirts with his name at half price and the usual media story showing a small child devastated by the news it all looks have gone well after the conference.

Lads not going to be about till later on thurs 8 earliest, so I might not get on.

With the start of the Scots Sunday Game I'm happy to pass across the game to Gaz or someone to continue hosting and I'll just join as a player as I can't host both, and really want to concentrate on scots game.

Let me know what you think

cheers

Iain

am happy with gaz bod or sav hosting

anyone one esle NO

lets keep Spanjocks running icon_razz.gif

once we sort out the new host maybe look to incease the numbers???

or using it as a feeder clan to the other clans we all have ties with?????????

the initial setup of the spanjocks was to be a stop gap for breaks for the scots clan.

To be honest the games worked out better than expected, and I really want it to continue.

Thats the main reason I want to pass it on, I want to concentrate on the scots sunday game, and can't guarantee week night hosting from me, so if someonce can host great and I'll play as a member.

The other option is we pass the game around and have stand by hosts.

The one thing I'd like to do is use this game to try out new players to keep the clan game running smoothly, give newbies a chance to prove them selves and earn a place in the clan as I'm against bringing in complete newbies and slowing and dirupting the clan game, but if I'm no longer the host then I'll leave it all up to the new one.

Roll on sunday icon_biggrin.gif

Aaaaaaaah the old Scots game were its mano e mano every match and you get pelters from every angle. It will good to be back in the darker reaches of Scottish football or division 3 as they call it icon_wink.gif

I don’t know you plan ahead; sell your most expensive player for 50 million no less, set out to bring 3-4 top-drawer replacements and what do they do

82_2.jpg

They Sack You!

So with a few managers on a doggy peg there might be a fair chance of returning to a top club soon.

Press Release:

“Although the team had not performed as well as expected it was a shock to be given the sacked at such a crucial time of the season. Any manager needs time to build and with the funds that were available after the sale of Torres I was sure we would progress.

I wish the new manger all the best and good luck in dealing with the boardâ€

Savio.

espanyol-logo.jpg

still not sacked like some ,but bloodly close to being. Ibanez holds on to the hotseat at Espanyol

after the success of last season, Ibanez was let down by the board who failed to cough up with the funds.

working with chicken feed Ibanez tried to wheel and deal in the market, sadly its not came off sitting in the bottom half of La Liga ,although still in Spanish Cup and Ufea Cup many feel Ibanez has taken Espanyol to the furthest point he can

as followed this season so far

(the nightnare it has been)

Spanish Super Cup

Valenica (a) 1-5

Valenica (h) 0-5

League

Real Madrid (h) 2-2

Malaga (h) 1-1

Valencia (a) 0-3

R.Sociedad (a) 2-1

Sevilla (h) 0-2

Villarreal (a) 3-2

Albacete (a) 1-3

Valladolid (h) 2-0

Getafe (a) 0-0

Deportivo (a) 0-1

Zaragoza (h) 4-2

Celta (h) 1-2

At.Madrid (a) 0-2

Athletic Club (h) 0-4

Betis (a) 0-1

Barcelona (h) 2-2

Osasuna (a) 0-4

Mallorca (a) 1-4

Spanish Cup

Badajoz (a) 1-0 1st rd

Terrassa (a) 2-1 2nd rd

Alaves (a) 0-1 3rd rd 1st leg

Alaves (h) 3-0 3rd rd 2nd leg

Ufea Cup

Rapid (h) 4-0 1st rd 1st leg

Rapid (a) 3-1 1st rd 2nd Leg

Bologna (a) 1-1 Ufea grp E

PSV (h) 0-2 Ufea grp E

Schalke (a) 1-1 Ufea grp E

M.Petach-Tikva (h) 3-1 Ufea grp E

God I accepted the managers job at a new club and I’ll be dammed if I can remember there name, it started with an A anyway.

Anyway after getting knock backs from Barca and Deportivo it was time to get a club.

icon14.gif

Getaefk ya jibba jabbas

We shall not We shall not be moved we shall not we shall not be moved VALENNNNNNNNCIAAAAAAA

Especially with my only real competition(Bod) rarely turning up icon_biggrin.gif

If any of the old clan members be that sunday scots or scots clan fancy a wee game drop into the sunday.fmclan room on mirc tonight after 8.

Valenciaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Valencccccccciaaaaaaaaaa es maravillosa and with Totti and Cassano arriving on freebies no one will catch us muahahahahaha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Getaefk ya jibba jabbas

We shall not We shall not be moved we shall not we shall not be moved VALENNNNNNNNCIAAAAAAA

Especially with my only real competition(Bod) rarely turning up icon_biggrin.gif

If any of the old clan members be that sunday scots or scots clan fancy a wee game drop into the sunday.fmclan room on mirc tonight after 8.

Valenciaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Valencccccccciaaaaaaaaaa es maravillosa and with Totti and Cassano arriving on freebies no one will catch us muahahahahaha <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just wouldn't it be great if he got the sack icon_wink.gif

no Banner at this moment in time

as i've just been sacked from Espanyol

league

Alaves (h) 2-0

R.Madrid (a) 0-8

R.Sociedad (h) 2-0

Sevilla (a) 3-1

Villareal (h) 2-0

Malaga (a) 2-2

Albacete (h) 3-0

Valladolid (a) 2-0

Deportivo (h) 1-2

Zaragoza (a) 1-4

Getafe (h) 0-0

Celta (h) 1-1

At.Madrid (h) 0-2

Athletic Club (a) 2-3

Spanish Cup Q/F

Valenica 1-2 0-3

U.E.F.A Cup

1st Rd Knockout

H.S.V 1-3 1-2

the only quote from Ibanez is as followed

thats so unfair, thou i wish them all the best

and they end u in the 2nd division sooner than later

I’m back in work it's just that slacker Davie icon_razz.gif and Bod got sacked too

We opened up the Real Job if Davie can get it, not that I applied or anything

icon_cool.gif

Gaz need to make a wee match report with that dramatic CL final with Arsenal. But Iain we need you back to get your team in shape for the new season or Gaz will walk it, im in too small a team just now to do anything and he’s about to go on a spending spree I presume.

icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stabwest:

plan is to do the pre-season tonight

and find me a new club icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You willing to drop down the leagues? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know i am.

yo allan you need to ask Gaz

but remember its a monday(8pm intill late) thursday(8pm intill late) and sunday (although gaz hasn't comfirmed it yet)

News Flash

Juan Ibanez leaves the dole centre to take control of Sevilla

when asked what his plans where with Sevilla he replied

"to finsh above Espanyol" icon_wink.gif

Archived