1.1.2009 Feeney, Warren Colchester £1.2M

1.1.2009 Kenton, Darren Leyton Orient £200K

1.1.2009 Provett, Jim Bristol City £160K

1.1.2009 Noselli, Alessandro Colchester £1.1M

George Junior Weah

hatters_way_203_203x152.jpg

the fans of Luton have been going nuts over the lastest player signed by Orr

bombarding BBC three counties phone ins praising Orr

sales have shot up in replica shirts, which has falling in nicely with the large cash injection, given to Orr to strenghten the squad.

"theres a dog-fight happening now, and Luton Town Football Club are bang in the middle of it, and right now i'll take a last min goal to clinch a point on the last day of the season to keep us up"

George is a player and i hope he can repay the Kenilworth faithful, cause there loving him big time

reidysevilla.JPG

After 2 succesful seasons which they missed the promotion on the lasy day. Almeria U.D won Segunda Division in 2007-08.. And as Stuard Reid leaves Sevilla for Liverpool, ex-almeria gaffer Orhun Ozdemir announced as the new Sevilla boss.

He bought Salomon Kalou from Schalke for £15M which is the higgest fee that he's ever spent. "He's a talented youngster which just need a couple of years to became a star. We've just made a great signing. We don't need to buy lots of players as Reidy had builded a great squad here. We may won one more defensive midfielder and that's all." Ozdemir said. Then he bought Lorik Cana from Marseille.

Sevilla was one of the biggest favourites for Primera Liga title before the season. Now 20 games played and Sevilla is 3rd in la liga now. There's 6 points between the unbeaten leader At. Madrid and Sevilla.

leedsutd.JPG

It’s been a tough slog at Elland road, the players are responding to managers Robertson tactics and bringing in new coaching staff seems to have helped but we are still loosing sill points after taking the lead. We are up to 8th in the league and through to the forth round in the FA Cup after a penalty shoot out with Plymouth with it being back to back game with them in the cup and league.

Transfer news we brought in James Beattie from Everton for some much needed cover up front and he hit the ground running scoring on his first game for the club.

Financially wise Leeds is in the black and doing well, the squad does not have any high Earners of the past and is geared for the Championship. The directors on the other hand never seem to be pleased and its touch and go most weeks if the manager will still be in his job.

lutontown.png

11th hour deal

Andres Felipe Gonzalez strolled in the Kenilworth park to sign on the dotted line, in a moved that shocked Luton fan Stuart Reid the Liverpool manager, who had been tracking the Colombian for sometime, since he was the guy who brought him to Spain with Numancia.

Gonzalez "coming to Luton is a brave move for me,but the challange of a dog fight was to good to refuse"

Man Utd 2 - The Hatters 3

7th min Hudson Goal 1 : 0

Hudson had a great chance!

The shot deflected off Kevin Nicholls

Goal HUDSON SCORED FOR MAN UTD!! .....Ian Pearce "god helps"

16 min Bowditch Goal 1 : 1 .............Ian Pearce " Bowditch beats O'shea drill the ball across Fredriksson, oh my god its in"

67 min Bowditch Goal 1 : 2 .............Ian Pearce " Scholes passes back to van der Sar, Bowditch gets in between them, rounds van der Sar 2-1 to the Hatters, can you believe it?"

82 min Scholes Goal 2 : 2

Scholes was free of the last defender

Goal SCHOLES SCORED FOR MAN UTD!! ......Ian Pearce" Nooooooooooooo so close ,cmon Luton pick yourselves up

86 min Frara Goal 2 : 3 scoring in his 1st game for the club

Ian Pearce " someone hit me please, surely now we can't lose it

Final whistle Ian Pearce "we have done the unthinkable, its days like this that makes you proud to be a Hatter

pearce_takes_203_203x152.jpg

The biggest Hatters fan in the world... ever? Well at Three Counties Radio anyway!

Lastest games

Man Utd 3-2 [a] FAC 3rd rd

Crystal Palace 0-4 [h] epl

Norwich 0-0 [a] epl

Lincoln 5-1 [h] FAC 4th rd

Southampton 0-0 [h] epl

Blackburn 2-1 [a] epl

Tottenham 2-1 [h] epl

sevillanuke.JPG

Sevilla made 2 new signings and added some depth to their squad in january window. They've bought Nuno Nunes from Sporting Cp for £1M and William from Palmerias for £2.8M.. "Both gonna be great players" Ozdemir Said "They just need a couple of years and some experience, then they'll be key players for us"..

Sevilla are currently on a 25 games unbeaten run and they lien in 2nd place which they got back after beating barcelona.

Villareal A 1-1 (Spanish Cup. Quarter Final)

Real Madrid A 3-1 (La Liga)

Villareal H 1-0 (Spanish Cup. Quarter Final)

Villareal H 1-1 (Spanish Cup. Semi Final)

Barcelona H 3-1 (La Liga)

Athletic A 2-1 (La Ligal)

blackburn.JPG

Barclay moves again

Blackburn have hired former Rayo manager Jim Barclay.

After a poor start to the year Blackburn decided to gamble on Barclay to save their season, with only a handfull of matches played, time is deffinately on his side.

Barclay said the offer was completely out of the blue but was too good to refuse and that he was relishing the chance to boss at this level.

The Blackburn board made it clear that they expected the team to fight against relegation this year and with six matches remaining find themselves well above the bottom three,the chairman is said to be delighted with the teams performance this term and is looking to build on it next year with Barclay at the helm.

europeanclan.jpg

a wee game update!

Game stopped on the 28th with Liverpool and Leeds still to play along with Perugia on the 28th

Savilla drew 1-1 with Newcastle and Liverpool 2-0 up over juve.

Sevilla play Newcastle on the 1st April. Second leg.

Levante play Celta on the 1st…..

So the lads know that first thing some have matches and Sevilla who lost a late goal have that CL 2nd round with Newcastle with everything to play for.

Liverpool and Newcastle are also fighting it out for what looks second place as well in the league.

Leeds are battling on in mid table in the (championship) and Luton (premiership) are fighting at the bottom to keep out of that relegation zone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

europeanclan.jpg

a wee game update!

Luton (premiership) are fighting at the bottom to keep out of that relegation zone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lutontown.png

We are the people icon_biggrin.gif

lutontown.png

The run in

Villa -sitting 6th with a outside change of a Champions League place

icon_redface.gifutcome at best a draw

Newcastle -still in the Championships League and FA Cup, caught in the middle of a battle for 2nd place, with one eye still on the title its self

icon_redface.gifutcome at best a kicking

Middlesbrough -in the same boat as us

icon_redface.gifutcome at best we win

Bolton -bottom of the pile, will be tough

icon_redface.gifutcome at best we wipe the floor with them

Arsenal -in pole postion, i reckon they'll win it before they play us

icon_redface.gifutcome at best they play there 3rd team, bang 1-0 Luton win

Man Utd -we stuffed them in the 3rd Rd of this years FA cup, do we fear them ..........NO

outcome at best Dean Bowditch gots one better and gets a hatrick against them icon_biggrin.gif

Ian Pearce "wow in other words, you're saying we're staying up"

Orr "aye well, maybe aye maybe naw, who knows like"

lutontown.png

Good-bye EPL, Hello CCC

the battle was lost at the Emirates Stadium on the 25th of April after a 0-0 draw

"the plan now is to trim the squad, balance the books and go straight back up"

"getting the sack, there has been no talk of myself getting the chop, I've spoken to Bill Tomlins and he wants a quick return to the EPL"

Donkey Weah

"I feel for the Luton fans who put there faith in him like i did" icon_rolleyes.gif

europeanclan.jpg

English Premier League

English Championship

Spanish Primera Liga

Spanish Segunda Division

Italian Serie A

Italian Serie B

lastest leagues after Mondays session

next session March 2nd

18:30gmt t+t 19:00gmt kick off-intill 01:00

pre-season session lads

so same rules as last time

roll on season 5

logo.jpg

end of 4th season winners and losers

England Only

Lambieslovechild-Newcastle Utd-EPL3rd,FACWinners, LC3rd, CSWinners, CL S/F.

Stabwest-Luton Town-EPL19th, FAC Q/f, LC3rd.

Sav-Leeds Utd-EC14th, FAC5th, LC2nd.

Andrewbanny-Man City-EPL7th, FAC S/F, LC4th.

Jimalex-Blackburn Rovers-EPL10th, FAC4th, LC2nd.

Reidy-Liverpool-EPLWinners, FAC S/F, LCWinner, CSRunner-up, CL Q/F.

so far Sav ain't been sacked yet icon_wink.gif

Andrewbanny left Stoke City for Manchester City

Jimalex left Rayo for Blackburn Rovers

logo.jpg

Italy Only

Steve_cafc-Genoa-SA9th, IC3rd Qual rd

Peekaboo-Treviso-SB sacked, IC1st Qual rd

Sy-Perugia-SB18th, IC1st Qual rd

Peekaboo still jobless

Sy got the Perugia job, after getting the sack at Sheffield Wednesday

Hi guys.

I've run into a bit of a problem. I know i've been fleeting in and out over the past couple of months but i've had a lot on my plate and i've enjoyed using the clan as a way of relief. However I can't do this just now as my situation has changed again and I now find myself without internet access.

I'm not sure just now how long it will take for me to get back online. I'd like to be able to just pay for my own connection but that isn't possible at the moment. I am looking at moving out and going somewhere that I can get online but I don't know how long that could take.

I'd appreciate it if my Levante and Shire team could be kept on holiday for the time being as I would like to get straight back to clan duty once i'm back in business.

Cristiano Del Niccoli must ride another day! Only manager to have 2 promotions I believe!

blackburn.JPG

After a difficult season the Blackburn board declared themselves delighted with their managers performance. When Jim Barclay took over they were 19th and looking very shakey with a wage budget spiraling out of control, but by selling a few players and getting the team to play as a team he has seen his efforts rewarded with a 10th place finnish.

Barclay insists this is just the begining and that a lot of hard work lies ahead, the important thing was to secure our place in the division and now thats done the finances need to be adressed. Hopefuly we can bring in some fresh talent and improve on 10th place next season.

newcastle.JPG

So Near and Yet So Far. Another season of disappointment for the Geordie boys?

The geordie faithful had waited a long time for a manager this good. Souness had wowed the lads with a glimpse of success, but his side had lacked the cutting edge to take the club into the upper echelons of Europe. Under McGuinness, the Geordies claimed the opening silverware of the season, the Charity Shield, and were making good progress on all fronts, and with 6 games to go werent out of the title race itself.

Then a wobble. A loss at home to Bolton and another to Middlesboro, and the title was gone. Arsenal were falling short , losing 3 of their last 6 games and drawing 1 , but the Geordies couldnt keep up with the relentless scousers, and despite beating them in the FA Cup semi final, were unable to prevent them retaining the league.

The Champions League semi was a doozy. A fantastic performance in Munich saw the lads somehow come home a goal down despite dominating the match, and 2 breakaway goals from Roque Santa Cruz meant that a Semi-Final was as far as they got this season.

Which left just the FA Cup final. A trophy lauded by the Geordie faithful, and a holy grail that had eluded them for decades. After last seasons defeat in the final, they braced themselves for another heartbreak, but it didnt happen. Newcastle dominated the match from start to finish, and though it was only a goal from Michael Owen that seperated the sides, the margin of victory should have been considerably greater.

A CL semi final. 2 Cup wins. 3rd in the league. A fantastic season for the geordies, and with Lukas Podolski arriving from Chelsea in the summer for £7m , things are looking up for the Black and Whites.

Guest sav112

leedsutd.JPG

Well Leeds let themselves down with only getting a 14th position after what looked like promotion winning form mid-season. Manager Robertson has to look to improving the squad of quality and has already brought some players in for the next campaign.

| 1.7.2009 | Pélé | Grasshopper | £0

| 1.7.2009 | Gari Uranga | Real Sociedad | £0

| 1.7.2009 | Jonan | Sheff Wed | £0

| 1.7.2009 | Della Rocca, Luigi | Bologna | £0

| 1.7.2009 | De Filippis, Roberto | Inter | £0

| 1.7.2009 | De la Peña, Iván | Espanyol | £0

| Contract | Ghali, Hossam | Udinese | £0

| 1.7.2009 | Pazienza, Michele | Udinese | £0

| 2.7.2009 | Eremenko, Alexei | Lecce | £0

| 1.7.2009 | Naylor, Lee | Wolves | £0

| 1.7.2009 | McPhail, Stephen | Blackburn | £0

Hopefully with a more extensive squad the manager can get Leeds back to the premiership. As you can see the leeds squad for next season will be trying to blend in a few players with a few old heads for good measure. Fund wise Leeds are in the black to a healthy sum even with a killer loan to pay off.

Transfer kitty wise the manager expects nothing and has therefore worked on this premise. We are looking forward to the “De†factor in Della Rocca, De la Pena and Dela filippis. We call them the three De-grees.

If the board give the manager time then he will turn this club around.

icon_smile.gif

liverpool.JPG

THE PREMIERSHIP TROPY REMAINS AT ANFIELD FOR ANOTHER YEAR

New Liverpool manager Stuart Reid began life in Liverpool with a successful first season in the job. Inheriting a championship winning squad Reid did not anticipate the squad to be in the state of disrepair it was in.

Due to prior commitments Reid was unable to take up his post until, 1 week before the transfer deadline at the end of August. This meant the new man had to work fast to bring in the faces he needed for the new term, but this also meant he was forced to pay greatly inflated prices to get the names he wanted.

First priority was the defence. With Sami Hyppia and Jamie Carragher not getting any younger, and too much responsibility too soon on the likes of Mark Jones and Zak Whitbread, Reid brought in 3 major signings. Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid, Anthony Vanden Borre from Anderlecht and Fabio Santos. With over £25m spent on these 3 players alone, Reid soon realised he was going to have to pay a premium for the players he wanted.

The midfield did not need as much work. In Xabi Alonso, with Mohammed Sissoko as back up, the defensive side of things was covered. Steven Gerrard proved to be a colossus across the midfield performing a variety of roles, and the mercurial Sanli Tuncay was devastating both on the left and in a more advanced, central role. Backup was needed though, so Theo Walcott, and Lebohang Mokoena were brought in.

Goals were not really an issue. With Djibril Cisse and Maxi Lopez already settled in the squad Reid need to bring in some back up. Jimmy Briand came in from Rennes, and had an excellent season, averaging a goal a game. Reid's other potential striker signing fell through at the last minute due to work permit complications, so Fernando Genro was brought in the the January window, for £9m.

So all in all a good season for Liverpool. The Premiership retained, the League Cup lifted and prospects looking good for next season. The low point of the year, a travesty of a Champions League quarter final. Leading 3 - 0 from a good home performance, the Scousers travelled to the Stadio Del Alpi full of confidence. An uninspiring performance for 90 minutes meant a 2 - 0 deficit for Liverpool, still good enough to progress. The 4th official held up 4 minutes of added time at the end of the 90. In the 96TH MINUTE Juventus equalised. The Liverpool bench were shocked. With first choice goalkeeper Jose Reina off the field injured, Liverpool were unable to prevent a Juve winner in extra time.

Reid's targets for next season will have to be European success, along with continued domestic honours.

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

europeanclan.jpg

the game will be up 6:30 icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> If I'm not responding in mirc it because I've had to go out for a short while, just a heads but i'll be back as soon as.

After guiding stoke into the prem and an excellent start to the new season seen Man city approach me with too good an offer to turn down.At the time city were 4th from bottom and really struggling.

Only signings that were made was gustavo oberman for 7 mil..

Trimmed the wage budjet by getting rid of the dead wood..i.e vassell

Managed to end the season in 7th missing out on europe on last day of season..

logo.jpg

Spain only

nukemveritSevillaPd3rd, SC S/F, SSCWinner, CL Q/F.

StevethedogLevanteSD2nd, SC3rd.

GaztonerOsasunaSd5th, SC1st.

Jimalex quit Rayo Vallecano 30/08/08 for Blackburn Rovers

blackburn.JPG

With the new premiership season only days away Blacburn Rovers are still looking to bring in one or two fresh faces to strenghten the team.

Transfers in

A Stokes from Arsenal- 1.6m

J Veron from Koln-free

J Lastuvka free agent

L Steele from Middlesbrough-1m

Transfers out

S Mcphail to Leeds-free

R De Vitta to Latina-free

D Hodge to Reading-free

B Freidal-released

J Mora to Valladolid 925k

C Bellamy to Celtic-2.4m

liverpool.JPG

***TRANSFER WINDOW UPDATE***

After a slow start to the close season, the new season approaches with Liverpool featuring some new faces, with a couple more on the horizon, and 1 massive player leaving the club.

Manager Stuart Reid, felt the need for more strength in depth, so a deal for Sevilla stars Diego, Javier Mascherano and Daniel Agger was arranged with club captain Steven Gerrard moving to Spain. This has given Reid a more solid, and diverse looking squad, and with funds still to spend.

The other arrival is striker Johann Vonlanthen from Roma for a bargain fee of £3.9m.

Reid's next targets are a couple of world class wingers. With 3 weeks of the window still remaining, the Liverpool squad is shaping up nicely for the new season.

Guest sav112

leedsutd.JPG

News from the Training Ground.

The New signings look very impressive and have certainly given a stronger engine in midfield, we now have more bite and creativity with a greater work load. Most of the new signings have featured already and its only our second competitive game

Wd did loose or best player from last season too a 2 month Inj, Ryan Garry will be missed until he can get back but the others are fighting for his place as there own. Jaidi

We also welcome world class Coach Adelio Diamante to the club who will be specialising in tactics but mainly Ball Control in which he excels.

This team feels right, the right blend.

| Pkd Name Position

| GK | Ben Foster | GK |

| DC | Radhi Jaïdi | D C |

| DC | Steven Watt | D RC |

| DC | Zander Diamond | D C |

| DMC | Morten Grauholm Lang | DM |

| MR | Roberto De Filippis |AM RC |

| ML | Jonan |AM,LC

|

| MC | Michele Pazienza | DM |

| MC | Hossam Ghali | DM |

| FC | Luigi Della Rocca | ST |

| FC | Jack Compton | ST

S1 | | Jonathan Lund | GK

S2 | | Pélé | DC,DM

S3 | | Alexei Eremenko | AM RLC

S4 | | Gari Uranga | AM/F

S5 | | Iván De la Peña | AM C

Guest sav112

I'll put it up icon14.gifbut im outside the house, so its the usual ip. icon14.gif

just in case its also in your MSM mail....

europeanclan.jpg

Last night saw the FMO awards icon_cool.gif

which where held in Deanos front room with a rather happy barman

matt_bar.JPG

the highlight of the evening was watching AndyH getting nicked, after the local bobbie, where tipped off, that a lowlife from Glasgow was in the area

_796578_belgiumfans300.jpg

Sav and Stevethedog stole the show with there new outfits

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/35000/35451riti_w.jpg

Funnyman of the Year

Stabwest icon_biggrin.gif

Newcomer of the Year

2nd Stabwest (hmmmmmm I've been playing since CM4)

Host of the year

2nd Sav112

Best Clan Thread of the Year

One first pass the clear winner was The European Clan until a quick check made clear they had voted for themselves the cheating c**ts. "Deano"

Most Entertaining Reports

2nd Lambies Lovechild

Fat Ric give them hell over this one, he wanted Bod to win.

Website of the Year

The European Clan icon_biggrin.gif

Most Organised Clan of the Year

3rd The European Clan

Best Managers of the Year

3rd Lambies Lovechile, stabwest

1st Reidy888

Most Helpful User of the Year

3rd Stabwest (don't even ask why am in there)

Biggest Contribution to FMO

3rd Stabwest

Clan of the Year

This years runners up for the clan everyone wants to be in is .....

The European Clanicon_biggrin.gif

all over lads we done ok icon14.gif

Guest sav112

And if they could recognise that it’s the same clan as the Spanish inquisition and the Anglo-Iberian Conflict game that was an established clan that would be good as well icon14.gif

lutontown.png

Luton who? come again.

new season, but same old problems, no one wants to come to Luton Town.

"I have the money for the players,I have the right people at the club to bring these players on, but unless i offer silly wages, these guys just don't wanna know"

Transfers in

Riga Treviso Free

Fattori, Alessio Messina Free

Miller, Markus Norwich Free

Huisman de Jong, Robin Heerenveen Free

Perugini, Simone Pescara £900K

Elias Inter £575K

Elias Treviso £575K

López, Brayan Styven Lleida £575K

Total £2.6M

Transfers out

Howard, Steve Northampton £50K

Pendleton, Chris Free Transfer Free

Garvan, Owen Portsmouth £1M

Weah, George Junior Montevarchi £65K

Total £1.1M

Time is ticking away

yeah pressure is on for Orr, with being one of the fav's to go back back,and not having the best of starts.

"sadly we're feeling it abit hard to find our feet in the Championship, i won't press the alarms bells yet, as its only a month into the season"

Wage bill

"i do expect to be selling a few players before the end of the winter transfer window, i'll be hanging onto my key players but if it goes pear shape , who knows"

Well done lads. Deserved awards for all the hard work put in by some of the gang. Patience too.

In work the now. Doesn't look like i'll be back online at home for quite a while but I have been actively looking for a new home with internet access. In fact I was in a pad last night where they wanted me to move in. However I wasn't up for it as their was no living room. How can you not have a living room ffs!

Keep it up lads, be back soon. icon_smile.gif

blackburn.JPG

Blackburn Update

Blackburn have been quite active in the transfer market, spending around 6 million but manager Jim Barclay was disappointed he couldn't bring in all the players he'd like. The transfer window is now closed untill January so time will tell how the newcomers settle in.

Transfers in

A Stokes from Arsenal-1.6m

J Veron from Koln-free

J Lastuvka free

L Steele from Middlesboro-1m

I Mansiz free

G Agbonlahor from A Villa-2.7m

A Tulli from Napoli-50k

Samuel from Albacete-1.3m

Transfers out

S Mcphail-Leeds-free

R De Vitta Latina-free