The European Clan : The FM06 years

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

yeah Bod ,Reidy is right for once icon_rolleyes.gif

I only update players profiles at end of season.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But my record signing by the end of last season was Andrea Barzagi for £15M icon_smile.gif

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

sweet , good to have you back Chris

doing a late shift , will be on after 10:30pm` </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

woohoo i'm in.

Was wondering where everyone was, thought I had forgotton the room!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

only me and andy and bod and he's on taxi duty so will come back 10:30 and see if the lads are in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

23:00 young man, you broke everyone heart icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope you get no eggs icon13.gif

Guest sav112

Sorry lads about Thursday, but I hadn’t been on the machine for a few days so when I came on and it was just me and Andy and Bod le taxi I decided I’ll pop back at the back of ten. As having the game up doing nothings kills the use of the old pc apart from browsing the net.

So I disappeared had some food then came back and started playing BF2 on a really great server and basically before I knew it I was looking at the clock and it was after eleven.

So apologies all round.

icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Sorry lads about Thursday, but I hadn’t been on the machine for a few days so when I came on and it was just me and Andy and Bod le taxi I decided I’ll pop back at the back of ten. As having the game up doing nothings kills the use of the old pc apart from browsing the net.

So I disappeared had some food then came back and started playing BF2 on a really great server and basically before I knew it I was looking at the clock and it was after eleven.

So apologies all round.

icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for that lame story i want 3 easter eggs icon14.gif

wonders if the guilt is eating away at Sav, and wonders if he fancies a 6pm kick off instead of 7pm , i.e games up at 17:30 gmt????

am sure if more EuC members sign up below

he'll have to do it icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mr_dippy:

Hey guys, you got any spaces in your clan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry but all 3 clan games are full

Guest sav112

You just know Dave is keeping that banner safe for me….the RSFC one! icon_cool.gif

The board can try and sack me but not before I get Leeds back in Europe….

icon_biggrin.gif

Sportinggijon.JPG

£2.5m in debt

with the rising debt, thats crippling the club, Orr has wasted no time in releasing the over paid players in the squad.

I know its unfair mean , but these guys sucked.

10 out 4 in plus 100k profit, has to be the only way

Players Out

Gutiérrez, Iván Free Transfer Free

Iglesias, José Antonio Free Transfer Free

Sola, Sergio Free Transfer Free

Senna Osasuna Free

Carlos Rubén Free Transfer Free

Carreño, Cristóbal Free Transfer Free

Jonathan Free Transfer Free

Chus Bravo Free Transfer Free

Pablo de Lucas Free Transfer Free

Sørensen, Emil Real Oviedo £100K

Total £100K

Players In

Salihi, Hamdi Torino Free

Lovell, Steve Luton Free

Fülöp, Márton Nottm Forest Free

Sosa, Carlos Free Transfer Free

Total £0

Results

Racing[h]1-2 Live on Local TV, losing to the scum icon13.gif

Rayo[a]0-1 outplayed this crap, only to lose on a freak goal

Almeria[h]3-0 a certain Nukemverit was in the crowd, watching his former club, so it was brill dicking them icon_biggrin.gif

Ciudad Murcia[a]0-0 a great game, where we ran the show from start to finish, just a ****ing shame we couldn't stick one away.

Lleida[a]2-0 another great game, this time we picked up the 3points

Numancia[h]1-1a slow game, lucky to come away with the point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Who the feck are Novara?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well..................... icon_biggrin.gif

all i can say is that there rich icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest sav112

leedsutd.JPG

Looking out over the training field Manager Robertson was weighing up just what bits of the jigsaw were still missing to lift Leeds to premiership contenders. He was ecstatic that he was in third on 28 points with only Villa and Liverpool above them.

Yes Liverpool were a class act but given time and more importantly access to the Champions League they could step up a level, the very level that requires world class players. Not one of his players could be regarded as such but a back bone of top quality players could make a huge impact next season, major scouting will be required.

Fans favourite Gari Uranga Valued at four Million and brought in on a free by Robertson has been his stand out signing, Uranga has stepped up to the premiership and continued his form from the championship. Most of the signings have improved the team with still a few to get the chance to prove themselves, this really is a revamped side from the one Robertson started with and the Leeds Fans can be happy at the style of football being played.

Stoke next…. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

europeanclan.jpg

The game is up for T+T 18:30

Can we have my name in the clan game like

"Sav's mid week Euro Clan" i mean if that rick can have it why cant we be classy too....... icon_biggrin.gif

I mean it looks so classy

blackburn.JPG

Blackburn results

Chelsea 1-1 Blackburn

Blackburn 3-1 Birmingham

Tottenham 1-1 Blackburn

Blackburn 0-1 C Palace

Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn

Newcastle 2-1 Blackburn

Blackburn 0-2 Man Utd

Liverpool 6-1 Blackburn

F.A.CUP 3RD ROUND Blackburn 3-0 Birmingham

Players in

V Behrami-Lazzio-2.4m

A Ambrossini-Sampdoria-1.1m

Z Whitbread-Liverpool-250k

Sportinggijon.JPG

6 games unbeaten

Sporting Gijon go marching on, like the Sporting Gijons Ultra-boys, who kindly sent me a post cardicon14.gif

players IN/OUT

still struggling in this dept, got a few maybes coming in on loans, nothing for sure.

Final run in

half way thru the season and sitting mid-table, am hoping i can keep up this form and get into the top 5 as soon as i can , and depending on things maybe look at top 3 finish

Overview

Fixtures

16.01 H Ponferradina D2

23.01 H Levante D2

30.01 H Badajoz D2

06.02 A Pontevedra D2

looking to get all 12 points, in these up coming games

Sportinggijon.JPG

6 games unbeaten

Sporting Gijon go marching on, like the Sporting Gijons Ultra-boys, who kindly sent me a post card

22.jpg

thanks icon14.gif

players IN/OUT

still struggling in this dept, got a few maybes coming in on loans, nothing for sure.

Final run in

half way thru the season and sitting mid-table, am hoping i can keep up this form and get into the top 5 as soon as i can , and depending on things maybe look at top 3 finish

Overview

Fixtures

16.01 H Ponferradina D2

23.01 H Levante D2

30.01 H Badajoz D2

06.02 A Pontevedra D2

looking to get all 12 points, in these up coming games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try again icon_rolleyes.gif

Me chris and andy looking good for the CL places!!!!! icon14.gif

Loads of dosh. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grrrrrrrrrrrr rub it in , why don't ya icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

And there's me about to start that LGDP fun as well

LGDP is a registered trade mark 2006 (Let’s Get Dave Promoted)

icon_biggrin.gif

And there's me about to start that LGDP fun as well

LGDP is a registered trade mark 2006 (Let’s Get Dave Promoted)

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LGDP.JPG

see at 18:30 icon14.gif

SSC

Sunday of course icon14.gif

<STRIKE>18:30 gmt kick off</STRIKE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i meant 18:00gmt icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Who done the new banners?

Good work icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me icon_cool.gif

getting better with every effort icon_rolleyes.gif

me icon_cool.gif

getting better with every effort icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean to say Stabwest actually made something?? you got to be having a laugh icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

me icon_cool.gif

getting better with every effort icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean to say Stabwest actually made something?? you got to be having a laugh icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_eek.gif

oi get out of our thread icon_biggrin.gif

Lee i made your house, out of twigs and mud, now its one of the finest houses in Plymouth.

now runs over to Lees threads.

Is his house not that small castle thing up on that hill just a stones throw from the end of your street dave icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

kinda icon_biggrin.gif

Archived