What's your record on FM2010 for winning a title with the most games remaining ?

1: Well i don't. It wouldn't be a challenge to me then otherwise. If I was gonna cheat i may as well put all my guys' stats to 20's then i wouldn't need to keep trying to go unbeaten in the lg in my 1st season

We only have your word on this.

2: I have never looked at even 1 of the oppostion players in the division. I couldn't care less what they do in a match. My only concern in a match is what MY players are doing.

Again' date=' we only have your word for this.

3: Not all that laughable when you start with a team who can only bring free transfers into the squad. I have backups apart from those 15, but they are nowhere near as good. Look at my tier, it is tier 7, my core players are probably about tier 5 oldies who nobody else wanted, and some of them maybe slightly better, so it is not at all unconceivable that such a gap in quality is gonna go a long way to remaining unbeaten , For the most part, even with injuries i manage to put out basically the same team each match. There are 42 lg games in total. FA Cup maybe 2-3 matches before being knocked out. FA Trophy, the same. So i am looking at a max of 50 games in the whole year.

As for bans, i have always instructed my guys to tackle normal (means less yellows, and more importantly if wanting an unbeaten season, NO reds, 10 vs 11 doesn't tend to play out well) , and if a guy gets a yellow, i usually take him off.

On 10.2 (which i play) it is only midfielders who need replacing during a match, usually at HT. Everyone else will finish with sufficient condition remaining to get close to 100% after 3 days. Since the days of CM4 I have not bothered with ANY players who don't have stamina of at least 10 and likewise here as they won't be on the pitch long enough to make a difference. So realistically, my small squad IS sufficient to see me through a season without fatigue.

If you are at teir 7, I find it unlikely you will have any players with 10 for stamina. And if you're not rotating, maybe that's why you're losing?

4: As has already been said' date=' (basically) resetting a game (any game) and starting back at the very beginning of it can in no way, shape or form be considered cheating. It's not loading back in a lost match, it's loading back in from the very start. So if loading back in from the very start and beginning the game anew JUST in my 1st season is cheating, then the dictorial explanation of the word and its derivatives the world over need amending to read.[/quote']

As I have said, you know more about the teams and players you will meet first out, than you would have done if you'd simply played through your 1st season.

Cheat: To begin something anew/start again from the very beginning - usually associated with CM/FM

Cheater: Someone who begins something anew/starts again from the very begnning - usually someone who plays CM/FM for days then just presses the reset button and starts all over again from the very beginnning

Cheating: Wasting days of time and pressing the reset button.

To cheat is to change the game in a way that gives you an advantage over the opposition. See my point above.

As independently thinking humans we all have our own points of view. An astronaut can walk on the moon' date=' but someone else will always tell him it's not possible because in fact it is made of blue cheese.[/quote']

The first sensible thing you've said.

Neither one of them will ever be able to convince the other' date=' no matter how reasonable the logic, that they are the one who is correct[/quote']

And yet your logic is flawed. You cannot see this because of your stubboness. You cannot even think about the arguments myself and others have presented because they go against your viewpoint.

If you actually played as a tier 7 side (tho you probably play in the top tier of a divsion and 'cheat' by staying in there for more than a year, and thereby getting to know their players and the manager's style of play), you would find that it is in fact v easy to get players with over 10 stamina.

It is only their mental and tecnhical attributes that tend to be utter rubbish at that level.

tbh, i really can't be bothered debating anymore, it seems that resetting the entire game and beginning it all anew is an issue where esp with some people no common ground (or sense) will ever be found, and i've got more important things to do with my time, (such as trying to fly to then walk on a moon made of blue cheese)

Houston over and out.

If you actually played as a tier 7 side (tho you probably play in the top tier of a divsion and 'cheat' by staying in there for more than a year, and thereby getting to know their players and the manager's style of play), you would find that it is in fact v easy to get players with over 10 stamina.

I have managed at BSS/BSN level, and stamina is extemely hard to come by.

It is only their mental and tecnhical attributes that tend to be utter rubbish at that level.

Incorrect.

tbh' date=' i really can't be bothered debating anymore, it seems that resetting the entire game and beginning it all anew is an issue where esp with some people no common ground (or sense) will ever be found, and i've got more important things to do with my time, (such as trying to fly to then walk on a moon made of blue cheese)

Houston over and out.[/quote']

Well done. You've become another one of the users who argue their points till they're blue (see what I did there?) in the face and, when met with counter points they can't argue with, walk away, trying to look like the mature adult, but failing.

Hope to see another of your many threads soon. :rolleyes:

I have managed at BSS/BSN level, and stamina is extemely hard to come by.

Incorrect.

Well done. You've become another one of the users who argue their points till they're blue (see what I did there?) in the face and, when met with counter points they can't argue with, walk away, trying to look like the mature adult, but failing.

Hope to see another of your many threads soon. :rolleyes:

Tbh, there is no point debating, because your 'counter points' are beyond all human logic, maybe even beyond amoebic logic.

And btw, if you managed at BS level, then you can't have looked around for players much if you couldn't find chaps with over 10 stamina using the basic search function. It also depends on the size of the database and the number of leagues, i have a large db with every single country and lg loaded, and believe me (tho i know you won't because you will find some highly illogical counter point to say otherwise ) there are literally hundreds with over 10 stamina available.

Tbh, there is no point debating, because your 'counter points' are beyond all human logic, maybe even beyond amoebic logic.

And btw, if you managed at BS level, then you can't have looked around for players much if you couldn't find chaps with over 10 stamina using the basic search function. It also depends on the size of the database and the number of leagues, i have a large db with every single country and lg loaded, and believe me (tho i know you won't because you will find some highly illogical counter point to say otherwise ) there are literally hundreds with over 10 stamina available.

Since I made my last post I have looked through the database I have loaded on my current game. I looked through 100 BSS/BSN level players. 67 of them had stamina over 10. Not conclusive proof, but I concede you may be right in this point.

Maybe you could now look at the points myself and others have made on the reloading issue and give a sensible response to them?

Archived