Slightly embarrassing skinning question

Hershie

I customised my footer to have the background colour as the club's main colour, and the text colour as the club's second colour.

I've worked out how to remove the background colour, but for the life of me cannot remember how to do, and thus undo, the footer font colour.

Any help?

It will be in the 'breadcrumbs' panel, where you have the line

<!-- then, a button -->

<!-- we will leave its text blank, because we're going to set it from code -->

<widget class="text_button" id="bcil" auto_size="horizontal" spec="text" rthr="68">

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>

</widget>

Just delete the line

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>
and that should undo it for you. :thup:

Further to this above I have my own silly question......

I've changed my breadcrumbs so the text changes depending on club but I can't get the main footer colour to change to the clubs colour. I've read links here and changed footer xml text but it still stays the same 'see through' colour (i.e. no colour) and merges into my background. Like it's invisible if you get my point.

I'm using the Steklo skin if it helps. It's almost like changing the footer main colour has been disabled?!?!

It sounds like the files that make up the footer are transparent, so to get the game to recolour them you'll need to edit the graphics (which should be found in \graphics\interface\footer) so the bits you want recoloured are no longer transparent (making the bits you want recoloured red gives the best results).

It sounds like the files that make up the footer are transparent, so to get the game to recolour them you'll need to edit the graphics (which should be found in \graphics\interface\footer) so the bits you want recoloured are no longer transparent (making the bits you want recoloured red gives the best results).

Thanks for replying MTM, i've looked in that file in my relevant skin and there is no xml to edit. Just three graphic panels?!?!

Can I swap these panels with some coloured ones from another skin?

Edit.... I've done the swapping panels and it's worked. Have some other problems now with contuinue colours but I can fix that.

Thanks for your guidance MTM.

Archived