Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

Originally posted by theY2Z:

icon_frown.gif I like Ashley Cole. Best left back in the World after Zambrotta.

Top top attitude, shows great leadership skills by trying to influence referee's decision.

Forms easily the best left side combination in the World with Pires and Henry.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINATION PLEASE! icon_mad.gif[/quote}

Isn't Zambrotta a attacking midfielder!?

Agree with everything else though, he's one of the best left backs in the world. His defending has improved immensely this season, to go along with his already excellent attacking.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MickE:

Isn't Zambrotta a attacking midfielder!?

Agree with everything else though, he's one of the best left backs in the world. His defending has improved immensely this season, to go along with his already excellent attacking.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>he's still an evil little c*nt though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by They call me Henry:

icon_redface.gif What's going on in here??

Why is sammy getting so much stick from everyone?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>err, can you read?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, i can read but you haven't answered my question.

The reason i asked is because i just happened to open this threat at the last page, seeing everyone having a go at sammyboy.

I just can't be asked to go back a page and search what it was that sammy said to get everyone so worked up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by They call me Henry:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

Why is sammy getting so much stick from everyone?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>err, can you read?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reason i asked is because i just happened to open this threat at the last page, seeing everyone having a go at sammyboy.

I just can't be asked to go back a page and search what it was that sammy said to get everyone so worked up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>if you can't be arsed, why should anyone else?

I just can't be asked to go back a page and search what it was that sammy said to get everyone so worked up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>if you can't be arsed, why should anyone else?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asked to do what? Write a short post letting me know what went on? Takes you 2 minutes; could have been done by now but instead you prefer taking the longer route.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Asked to do what? Write a short post letting me know what went on? Takes you 2 minutes; could have been done by now but instead you prefer taking the longer route. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are right. But since nobody wanted to do you a favour, why don't you either go back and read it, or just forget about it.

Thought I'd add to the plaudits for Arsenal, thoroughly deserved and they're gonna take some stopping next season, but it'll be exciting to see how United, and Chelsea respond. icon14.gif

Roll on next season icon_smile.gif

Premiership>>>>>>>>Euro 2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cappo Smiffy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

Premiership>>>>>>>>Euro 2004<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong btw<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Who is your favourite Football/Hockey Team?:

Tottenham/England

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slightly Damp Shrew:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cappo Smiffy:

icon_biggrin.gif

Country >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Club [/can of worms]

It's usually Arsenal/united fans that disgree icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well yeah, because our clubs are better than our country. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said icon_wink.gif

Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I want to erase this wretched season...ahem icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slightly Damp Shrew:

icon_biggrin.gif

Country >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Club [/can of worms]

It's usually Arsenal/united fans that disgree icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well yeah, because our clubs are better than our country. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my case, it's exactly the other way around icon_smile.gif

Congratulations to Arsenal, fully deserved. Have to admit they've played some unstoppable football this season and have been streets ahead of Man Utd and Chelsea. Doesn't mean we won't be back next season though icon_wink.gif

Little disappointed with the challenge from Chelsea and us this season though, neither have developed a consistent 11 really. Even when they were both "on top form" and on a winning streak, the results were grinded out rather than being won from playing quality football.

Hopefully this will change next season.

Well done Arsenal icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Got home safely in the end though not without incident.

The appalling ineptitude of the police deserves a thread on its own!

Thanks for caring icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ had me worried there for a moment, old 'un.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Senegal in inconsiderate shocker icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we were all worried icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Senegal in inconsiderate shocker icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we were all worried icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Its difficult to text whilst on the run.

It felt a bit like 'The Warriors' everywhere we went there were people wanting to beat us up.

what a fcukin **** set of supporters.....we mos def proved who are the best supporters in norf london!!

your team is winnin the title and you sit down for the whole match makin hardly any noise!

the only time you made some noise we drowned you out wid the entire park lane and shelf shountin 'wankers!'

icon_frown.gif

Its difficult to text whilst on the run.

It felt a bit like 'The Warriors' everywhere we went there were people wanting to beat us up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>was the rollerskate gang there? they were icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

It's a pity he's not here to admit he was wrong about United fans. Gracious to the last man. icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was hard, but ultimately Sammy made it easy icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich :

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

The Gooners sounded pretty loud on the TV icon14.gif

(for once icon_wink.gif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, i watched a replay of the game when i got back from the game. tbh the TV coverage did no justice to the actual atmoshpere :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tv coverage was a joke....suppose they couldnt really hav a lot of wat we were singin considerin the time and that alot of children wud be watchin!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yids100:

what a fcukin **** set of supporters.....we mos def proved who are the best supporters in norf london!!

your team is winnin the title and you sit down for the whole match makin hardly any noise!

the only time you made some noise we drowned you out wid the entire park lane and shelf shountin 'wankers!'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahahahahahahahahaha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Bitter to the last.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yids100:

tv coverage was a joke....suppose they couldnt really hav a lot of wat we were singin considerin the time and that alot of children wud be watchin!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a pile of ****, i have watched plenty of games and heard all sorts of chants from the crowd.

Archived