Evertons' Formation - complete ownage?

Where can i get the tactic Everton/David Moyes uses in game because they just raped me as Liverpool creating 9 chances and 6 clear cut chances in the first 23 minutes.... And were up 3-0 at half time. Probably would have been 7-0 if i didn't have Reina. Why is it so successful? AM Cahill CM Fellaini and ST Yakubu just couldn't be marked and they were bossing the whole game...

I would like to see what the secret is!

Where can i get the tactic Everton/David Moyes uses in game because they just raped me as Liverpool creating 9 chances and 6 clear cut chances in the first 23 minutes.... And were up 3-0 at half time. Probably would have been 7-0 if i didn't have Reina. Why is it so successful? AM Cahill CM Fellaini and ST Yakubu just couldn't be marked and they were bossing the whole game...

I would like to see what the secret is!

there over rated on this game probably one of the most dificult to play

there over rated on this game probably one of the most dificult to play

try close down their wingers and

watch for the swap of putting around ht when they put baines lw

close down tight mark and tackle hard their amc usualy cahill or blit (whatever)

and tight mark and close down their sole striker

watch out for their swaping players etc

I find playing last notch of deep / first of normal for D line coupled with a narow width set up normally frustrates them. Much of their play (in my save) goes through the middle of the pitch with Cahill the main man as AMC. By keeping things narrow and congested in midfield it should crowd him out.

Playing as West Ham and they struggle to create anything against me. A DMC man marking Cahill would really help. Parker does it in my game, Masc should be able to do a much better job. Although bear in mind that playing Liverpool would have them more fired up then playing my West Ham also rans.......

They just put everything through the middle both cahill and fellaini threading through balls to Yakubu who my DCs just didn't seem to want to mark with tight marking or not tight marking it was crazy. It felt like a bug because it was just a massive gap between my CBs and no1 wanted to take him out of the game. It was like they rolled a red carpet out for him and the CBs weren't allowed to step on it

Archived