Free Kicks

I'm pretty sure it's a 10.2 issue, as I didn't used to have the problem, but I'm now into Season Four with Everton without scoring a single direct free-kick - despite having some of the best free-kick takers in the world with varying PPM's at my disposal.

Any idea if there's something I'm missing?

not so sure abt what is happening to you. but i have score quite a number of free kick with my players with 13-14 free kicking stat. (my highest in my team)

so i guess maybe is the interaction for training their skills like shoot with power or shot from distance? you might have to ask someone to justify for the skil training part.

This isn't new - I have 2009, and the amount of people with 19/20 for free-kicks who belt them straight into the wall or miles over, compared with the amount of people with 13/14 for free-kicks who place them expertly into the top corner, is completely ludicrous. You'd think that SI would have worked out by now that generally the better you are at something, the more successful you are at it.

• 1 month later...

I haven't had luck with free kicks and good takers so I leave it for the team to decide. Kyriakos from LFC with free kick 7-8 and something lower in long shots scored 2 in 3 games. Both time he went directly for near post. My set up is to aim for best header.

Archived