Return of moomoomoo 4 3 3 :)

Sorry i not been updating much glad people are still trying the tactic and liking it :) been busy with work havnt had much time for fm.

@ dudubrdx , Who are you playing as, i have never had to do any tweaks to beat smaller teams. Your letting your ass man do your oi's? The only thing i would stuggest is try altering your left and right strikers if they not scoring change there roles to poachers and use the 2nd version of the tactic (if your not allready)

Since i havnt got much tiem to play decided to carry on with my old man utd save, had some awesome results i am battering teams. I think it was the blackburn or burnly game i started using the tactic from, before that i was using my old 4 3 3

woos.th.jpg

I find strikers that like to drop deep struggle to score. I know that generally they aren't as prolific but in this formation, they rarely score.

Aguero couldn't hit a barn door for me and he likes to drop deep, and also rossi in my Italy side likes to drop deep and the game seems to pass him by.

A really great tactic!!

After easy games with team like Real Madrid, Man City, even Lyon, I'm beggining a new one with PSG.

I used to test a lot of tactics from this forum, but since I have this one, I never have a look on another one.

I really enjoy the way the Mcd is playing, with kaka, ireland, pjanic, sessegnon, it's always a real pleasure: short pass, fast tempo.

Congratulation for your tactic moomoomoo!

woo more good feedback :) I have always tried to make my tactics so you dont have to change them for every game.

@dking, are you using the 2nd version of the tactic, since i made that tactic my left and right striker are much more consistant

maybe people could post some stats to how there strikers are getting on to see if its a tactical problem or a player problem.

My spurs save

augero (usally the right sided striker) 57 games 31 goals 15 assists.Average rating 7.30

Torress (usally the left sided striker 49 games 38 goals 14 assists. Average rating 7.53 also won a number of awards

Dzeko ( mainly used as target man) 51 games 32 goals 15 assists. Average rating 7.26

My man utd save

unitedq.th.jpg

As you can see by that all of my strikers are scoring quite nicely. dezko is used as my main traget man, machea is my back up targetman and plays left and right striker roles as does florio whos a regen. Rooeny aguero are my main left sided and right sided striker with rooney usally on the left aguero on the right. All my main strikers are on course to get 20 goals or more which is always a good thing

But they all have good ratings and assists too which is always a bonus.

However i am managing italy and i'm not getting as much success in the striker department, however they dont have as good play makers and mids as me.

I'm using v2 and changed the left and right strikers to poachers. Aguero is on the right and he has scored something like 2 goals in 16 games while the left striker and target man are doing pretty well.

I am also Italy manager and again, the right side forward is useless no matter who I play there.

Seems to me like your left and right strikers are doing pretty well so I'm a bit baffled.

Have you tried changing aguero to the advanced forward role, in my spurs save and my man utd save he plays on the right in that role and has done quite well The only other thing i could suggest is having the left and right striker swaping postions durring the game see if that helps any.

In most formations your strikers will have poor games but 2 goals in 16 games is very very poor :p

Have you tried changing aguero to the advanced forward role, in my spurs save and my man utd save he plays on the right in that role and has done quite well The only other thing i could suggest is having the left and right striker swaping postions durring the game see if that helps any.

In most formations your strikers will have poor games but 2 goals in 16 games is very very poor :p

I started them in advanced forward roles and changed to poachers half way through the season.

I will try the swapping positions.

Aguero scored a hatrick for me in the last game as an advanced forward on the right. Call me harsh, but I want consistency, not a hatrick every 12 games!

I have always find aguero slow to settle when ever i have signed him, if you stick with in the advanced forward role he should come good.

Lost my first game in 60 games on my man utd save away to arsenal they also ended my 21 game winning streak both of which was club records, i'm gonna finsh the season then carry on with hull.

I lost my first game in around 60 to newcastle who I managed before joining liverpool. They beat me in the FA cup final and league cup final last season as well!! Seems I have created a monster. (forgot to mention that I lost two on the bounce after being unbeaten for around 60 games)

I started to swap my left and right sided forwards around and it seems to have had a positive effect on sergio.

i have been using this tactic and it works well, i did make some tweaks, i changed the DCs to close down rarely ( to stop them being pulled out of position ) and have changed the mentality and creative freedom of the DCs and the DM to very defensive and little respectivly, after i made these tweaks the defense certainly picked up their performances :) the last change i made was when im playing a similar or inferior opponent, i move the attacking MC ( MCR ) forwards to the AMCR role, really does help out the strikers :)

Never really thought about moving the right center mid forward, suppose it makes sense to he'd be the link between the strikers and midfeild, i might try that my self.

As for the defensive tweaks i never had much of a problem with defense myself, but might try this also, could you post a few stats of your defensive record.

I shall start a game with milan, since they usally seem to strugle on my saves and i will try your tweaks see if i notice a differance, if so i will upload a 3 version of the tactic :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have only had time to play 5 or 6 games results have been ok i dont really see a big differance in the new patch compaired with the old one, they defence seems better however. More testing is needed as i have signed alot of players and they need time to settle.

Loads of posession with hardly any chances created. Not so sure if the play maker works as well as the through balls are a lot more conservative. I have tried setting the left mid to a lot of through balls which seemed to help and create more chances without unbalancing things to much.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived